• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Chief Ragusa !

Congratulations, Chief Ragusa :)

Congratulatoryations, Chief Ragusa! I always appreciate your comments on my AAR. This is a well deserved award! :cool:

Congratulations, Chief Ragusa!

Another of my faithful posters, but also someone I see just about everywhere else, faithfully posting away!

Thanks for your support!

Rensslaer

Congratulations. Your posts are the highlight of any AAR.

Congratulations Chief Ragusa ! ! :cool:

i see that you are the third double winner this year ! ! it could not happen to a better "Fan" ! !
:D

Well deserved honour, Chief! To honour you, I'll even spell honour properly.

Vann

SEG-CISR said:
Congratulations, even though I've never seen one of your posts.
That's shocking. Truly, it is. :eek:

Lord E said:
The new fan of the week is: Chief Ragusa

Congratulations Chief :)

Yay ! Chief Ragusa gives the expression "fanning the flames" a whole new meaning, as he makes sure the writAAR keep his/her flame alive. If it wasn't for his many encouraging or enquiring comments, I bet there'd be a lot of disheartened authAARs around.

Well done !

Congrats Chief Ragusa!

SEG-CISR said:
Where does Chief post at? I don't usually stray too far from the AAR section.
Then you should easily see his posts as that is where they are - in various and many AARs. The responses to this very thread should explain that well enough. :)

SEG-CISR said:
Where does Chief post at? I don't usually stray too far from the AAR section.

Which AAR section? He would be hard to miss in the EU3 AAR section for one. Congrats Chief! :cool:

Joe

Many congratulations Chief Ragusa. One of the most valuable contributors to these fora.

SEG-CISR said:
HoI2. And I haven't really looked away from my subscriptions lately...
Well, I would strongly recommend then you take a look at some of the other game AAR fora. Some good stuff being done there. :)