• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you for this award. Though in the end, it is not awards that I care about, but the community's participation in the institutions I have created. So please, participate in them. Without that, this award is completely meaningless, and all of your words of praise are empty.

anonymous4401 said:
this award is completely meaningless, and all of your words of praise are empty.
Now THERE'S an anon-sig for somebody! :rofl:

Congratulations anonymous, and I will do my best to be institutionalized. :D

anonymous4401 said:
Thank you for this award. Though in the end, it is not awards that I care about, but the community's participation in the institutions I have created. So please, participate in them. Without that, this award is completely meaningless, and all of your words of praise are empty.
Fair enough, and pointed. Go vote, you folks!!! :D

Rensslaer

Congratulations Anonymous 4401 ! !

btw, where is this voting going on at ? ? :confused:

GhostWriter said:
Congratulations Anonymous 4401 ! !

btw, where is this voting going on at ? ? :confused:

It's over. The winners are listed in the AArlander.

likk9922: It's over. The winners are listed in the AArlander.

thanks for the response ! ! :)

that voting was during my recovery period, so i did not have any chance to participate. as i improve, i should be better able to participate in those activities. :cool:

unfortunately, the recovery is still somewhat slow. :wacko:

rcduggan said:
i think anon needs to chose a successor soon
I PM'd him last night. He should know...

We should have faith! :D

Renss

For the next Fan of the Week I would like to nominate RGB, as he was the closest to filling out a complete ballot in the AARland Choice AwAARds 2007Q2. Honorable mention goes to Remble, who tied with him, falling just two short of a complete. Having the dedication to read through many AARs to fill out a ballot so more than anything shows a dedication to AARland and its works, and possibly being a regular reader of many diverse AARs. Any such person would, indeed, be a great fan.

Good job RGB! Congrats!

You're a good fan of my AAr and I've seen you around. I must say, well deserved!

Congrats RGB. I am pretty sure you have even commented in mine from time to time. ;)

Congrats RGB!

I remember than you posted sometimes in my AARs months ago... well, thats deserved.

Congratulations , RGB !

Congrats RGB! Even if my updates aren't always as quick as I (and you) would like, your comments are always there waiting for me after an update. Thanks, as one of my regular readers, you are truly one of the drivers of my motivations.

Thanks again and enjoy the accolade!