• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, rcduggan! You've always been a loyal follower of my AAR. A true fan you are!

Veldmaarschalk said:
Just post the name in here
cool. and it can be anybody?

Oops! My attention has wandered, but I see everyone else has helped to provide information and keep things moving...

Congratulations, RCDuggan! Thanks for your attention in my AAR, and those of others!

rcduggan said:
cool. and it can be anybody?
If you go to the first post in this thread, it explains a little about 1) what we'd like for you to say about yourself, and 2) who to choose as a successor.

Thanks!

Rensslaer

Thanks everyone, I appreciated recieving this gracious award. :D Now, when grayghost told me I had won this, I was very suprised. But I'm glad I won it. I try to comment on many peoples' aars, although I don't much get out of the Hoi2 AAR section.

Now, my successor. I was told I could choose anyone, and so anyone I will choose. The winner is someone who has repeatedly commented in my AAR, without a doubt the most consistent comentatAAR for me. He is...

Emperor Ike!

Congratulations!

Congrats Emperor Ike.

Congratulations !

Congratulations.

Congratulations Emperor Ike ! ! :cool:

OMG :eek:
Well thank you all and most of all thank you rcduggan for giving me this honor of being a fan of the week, i didn´t even know that there was this kind of title or award but now i do :cool:

So i should tell something. Well lets say that AARs about little countries like Nepal (rcduggan´s AAR) and Poland ( Trashing mad´s AAR) are close to me and rcduggan and trashing mad are good writers, offcourse their writing style is different but i like them both. rcduggan makes good cliffhangers, thats not all rcduggan can do and trashing mad has a interesting idea in his AAR that is a mega campaing and it has been very interesting to read just to see hows poland doing and are the mongols marching to kill polish people.
So again i thank you all!

So when do i have to name my succesor? `cos i need to think who i will chose

Many congratulations!

And since you only received this awAARd on Friday, I think it is entirely reasonable that you have it until the weekend. Sunday is always a good day to pass the baton...