• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, maybe we should just title stnylan "Fan Emeritus" and leave it at that. :)

Five fans now, stnylan? No trouble keeping cool in summer I bet!

Congrats!!

tessen8py.jpg

A very well deserving winner. Congratulations stnylan, you really are a great fan :)

CatKnight said:
Yes, maybe we should just title stnylan "Fan Emeritus" and leave it at that. :)
I've toyed with the idea of a "Fan of the Year" award, but then stnylan would always win. ;)

I must agree with the lot of you stnylan is a great fan to have and comment in an AAR. Nitpicking when necessary, praising when appropriate, giving advise when needed.

A great fan to have.

Congrats Stnylan. ;)

Congrats stnylan. If there wasn't a rule against being it twice in a row, I think you'd be Fan of the Week every week. Your comments are always helpful, and you seem to comment in every single AAR there is.

Congratulations seem somehow inadequate Stnylan, and yet I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said by everyone else. I think everyone in AARland appretiates your comments because you comment in every AAR (including mine, thanks). All I can think to do is open a nice 18 year old Glenn Fiddich in your honor

Quirinus

Would that be neat or on the rocks

You know it's been seven hours now, and Stnylan still hasn't responded yet. I hope everythings ok ;)

Well deserved.
Thanks Stnylan for all your encouragement and support of my attempts to produce AARs. I also appreciate your comments on others AARs.
I have been to your Library blog also! Great collection of boooks I am envious!

My only question is.... Where do you find the time?

Between AARs and reading you must not have anytime left to eat or sleep!

Hurrah for Uberfan STNYLAN!

I have this feeling of déjà vu... Oh wait, that is because I have indeed vu this déjà. ;)

Congratulations once more, stnylan. I think it's fair to say that there's no-one as dedicated to reading, commenting and encouraging people on these fora, in all its sub-fora and in AARs of all persuasions, be they serious, light-hearted, narrative, game-playing... You deserve a tip of the hat. In fact, you deserve a continuous tipping of the hat whenever you grace these boards with your presence.

Like therev, I have to wonder where you find the time. Very happy that you do find the time, though. :)

therev: ...Hurrah for Uberfan STNYLAN!

well said ! ! :cool:

i went back and checked. yes, i also picked Stnylan for this award last year! !

Stnylan is always an awesome pick for Fan of the Week! ! :D

a very hardy congratulations Stnylan ! ! :cool:

Quirinus308 said:
You know it's been seven hours now, and Stnylan still hasn't responded yet. I hope everythings ok ;)
Don't worry yet. Seven hours without Stnylan's interventions is indeed a long time, but that's because he knows how to manage his time. Better to let us all congratulate him while he keeps reading AARs. :D

Very well deserved again Stnylan! I've not tried to count, but I guess that with coz1 and Duke of Wellington (not a demi-mod yet ? :p ) you pretty much visit every possible AAR, eh ?

Stnylan, whom else. Why not name him fan of the year! If someone deserved it it is him :D

You know I was thinking about how in sports the champion wins a trophy that is usually named after some famous from that sport. In American Football the champion trophy is called the Vince Lombardi trophy. Or it is said that you win an Oscar in the movies. If there was such a thing in Paradox, the Stynlan trophy would surely be one of the most prized.

While I suspect stnylan is still a bit young to be 'emeritus' anything, there is no one more deserving of the award. He probably reads more AARs than anyone else on the fora, comments incisivly, and is most encouraging. He even took up my challenge to point out quality new AARs that I've overlooked. The last alone merits my gratitude.

Vann

Quirinus308 said:
You know I was thinking about how in sports the champion wins a trophy that is usually named after some famous from that sport. In American Football the champion trophy is called the Vince Lombardi trophy. Or it is said that you win an Oscar in the movies. If there was such a thing in Paradox, the Stynlan trophy would surely be one of the most prized.

Heh, that's a good idea! Rename "Fan of the Week" to "Stnylan Weekly Award" :D

Congratulations stnylan! You truly deserve it.