• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, General Jac!

Great to hear of up and coming fans and comments, too!

Rensslaer

Well first I will say it has been a pleasure to have been the Fan Of The Week the last week, and Im truly gratefull for it. I hope the next fan will feel the same, the prize this week goes to a certain german gentleman I have seen quite a bit in the AAR forum lately. None other than German General! Congrats to you German General, and may you have enough money to pay the gigantic electric-bill this fan is going to cost you! :p

Congratulations, guy I've never heard of!

Many congratulations

Congratulations German General, though as a Dutch Fieldmarshall I still outrank you :), so you better salute when we meet ;)

Congrats! Now speech...speech. :)

Well done German General, congratulations :)

I don't know you GG but suppose will see you around some times :) Congrats :cool:

I am truly honoured, thank you General Jac. Ill keep my speech short since i dont have much time in between readAAring, hoi2 and my less important stuff (like school) ;) .
But anyways i hope to continue to bore people to death with my comments as well as encourage people to continue writing such beautiful AARs.

German General

congrats GG, awww seems fitting that the honor goes from one General to the next :rolleyes:

Congrats!

Congratulations German General ! ! :cool: