• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, stnylan :)

Many thanks to you all, and especially for Bismarck1!

What to say? I really am not at all sure. Though I must point out Renss that Joe Storey has himself also won this coveted honour on three separate occasions, not just GhostWriter and now I. How could you miss him? ;) However, so stumped was I for something to say I've gone back to when I last won this award. Back then I said:

stnylan said:
I must confess to a certain embarassment since I feel that I have been neglecting HoI1/2 of late - but not that embarassed! Hopefully I will manage to get more of a presence over there in the near future, and get to know some new folks. That of course is the real reward of all this commentating, getting to know people.
The bit about HoI1/2 is still true, alas! But then, so is the last bit. The process of commentating and supporting others' work has many rewards, and the best is that by that process you get to know these other folk. It has its own reward.

To view is human, to comment is divine.

Congrats, stnylan!

How'd I miss this?? Stynlan's the kind of reader who really takes the time to ponder what the author wants to say, and offers his feedback. I've always appreciated that. Well deserved!!

Congratulations stnylan ! ! :D

well deserved! ! :cool:

i see that you are a happy member of the triple FotW award! ! ;)

Last edited:
First off let me add my congrats to Stnylan for another well deserved FOW award. (I was going to pop my own bottle of Champagne, but I decided to go with an 18 year old Glenfiddich)

anonymous4401 said:
I would name stnylan Fan of the Year! Congratulations, stnylan!

That would be an interesting award to hand out, do we have such a thing?

Well deserved and graciously accepted. Stnylan has consistently read and commented on various AARs over the last few years and is also a talented writer. Congratulations! :cool:

Joe

stnylan said:
Though I must point out Renss that Joe Storey has himself also won this coveted honour on three separate occasions, not just GhostWriter and now I. How could you miss him? ;)
Oops! You are entirely right!

How COULD I miss the vaunted Storey?

My most humble and sincere apologies, Joe!

Rensslaer

anonymous4401: I would name stnylan Fan of the Year! Congratulations, stnylan!

and i would whole heartedly agree! ! :cool:

I've noticed Stnylan more for his writer's hability than for his reader's comments, but that's just because he's so talented for storytelling...

Congrats. ;)

Very well deserved Stnylan, congrats. :)

Well I guess to pass the fan on. It's been nice, like that 18-year old Glenfiddich that Quirinus308 mentioned.

Unfortunately these last few weeks I've been around a little less than usual, but there is one commentatAAR who I have noticed in several AARs I also am reading, who has not, I think received the awAARd before. Therefore ladies and gentleman, readAARs and writAARs, mods and ordinary folk, I present unto you ...

Chief Ragusa

The encyclopedic Chief Ragusa is indeed a most worthy choice. I very much enjoy most of your comments in Mett's Eagles of Avalon. Congratulations! :)

anonymous4401 said:
I would name stnylan Fan of the Year! Congratulations, stnylan!
I'll second that! :cool:

cthulu said:
The encyclopedic Chief Ragusa is indeed a most worthy choice. I very much enjoy most of your comments in Mett's Eagles of Avalon. Congratulations! :)
I agree with this as well. Chief Ragusa has been very vocal lately, especially in my AAR!

:cool: Congratulations to both stnylan and Chief Ragusa! :cool: