• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congragulations to TheBromgrev!

Congratulations TheBromgrev, amazing work on your Naval OOBs!

Well done TheBromgrev. Congrats!

Well done TheBromgrev. Congrats!

Congratulations TheBromgrev, amazing work on your Naval OOBs!

Congratulations, TheBromgrev!

Congragulations to TheBromgrev!

Congrats, TheBromgrev!

Congratulations!

congrats TheBromgrev

Congratulations.

Thanks everyone. I have something I need to take care of today, but when I get back I'll name the new Fan of the Week.

EDIT: I will be passing on the torch to Cybvep. He's contributed a lot of ideas to the HPP mod, and his Black Crusaders AAR is what inspired me to write my own Teutonic Dreams. Also, his interactive AAR Influence Wars is a well-handled interactive AAR and he does a good job keeping the players focused and on topic. He's a frequent commenter on many HOI3 AARs and his comments often inspire the writAAR to try something new or foster discussion on what could have been done better. His comments are timely and I think many AARs have seen him as a follower.

Last edited:
Congratulations to TheBromgrev and Cybvep!

The same as I said for Slan is true for these other two -- great feedback and excellent assistance with understanding the intricacies of the HPP mod!

Rensslaer

Congrats again Cybvep!

Many congratulations Cybvep, and to all the Fans who have been honoured and recognised since I last posted in this thread.

I feel flattered after being nominated again so quickly. However, while I appreciate the nomination, I think that it would be best if it was not possible to nominate the same person two times in so short periods of time in order to preserve slots for other potential nominees!

This time I nominate SSmith. He was one of the most active and loyal commenters of my first AAR (the Black Crusaders). He is also an avid supporter of other HPP AARs, too and we all know that the HPP family needs to keep together in order to grow strong and swallow the world some day ;). I think that most AAR writers will agree with my opinion that comments are what motivates the writer the most!

I think that most AAR writers will agree with my opinion that comments are what motivates the writer the most!

So very true, congratulations SSmith! (and belated congratulations to Cybvep)

I think that most AAR writers will agree with my opinion that comments are what motivates the writer the most!
I have always maintained it is not the writAARs who make AARland what it is - the commentatAARs are those that turn this place from what could be a desert into a placed filled with life.

Congrats SSmith :D

Congrats!