• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations blsteen :)

So, as a little bit of an update, I will entertain you dear readAAR's, with some thoughts on which AAR's that I am currently following...
A (somewhat) short list of the ones that I pretty much compulsively check:
Prawnstar's Rebels without a Pause, Kapt Torbjorn's Triumph of Eagles, Range's Bavaria and Transylvania, Malurous' Children of the Sun, Dafool's All Glory to the Emperor and CatKnight's Tales of Victory. Oh and honorable mentions to soulking's Canada United and Strong (HOI 2) and cubie_hole's hilarious Gary Busey and Friends (HOI 3). Nevertheless, there are many great AAR's and many that show the promise of being good for many different reason's. It is a pleasure to follow the adventures and to all the writers, here's to enjoying the ride!

Congratulations, blsteen! Very well deserved.

And excellent taste in AAR's there.

Congrats! :)

Greetings
As my week in the limelight has now faded into the cruel reality of a monday filled with the return to wage serf peonage
(for my wife;))
I must now pass this this...award to someone who has provided insightful commentary and actually written an AAR or two(unlike myself)
Ashantai

And I even think he's a first time winner.
Congratulations.

Congrats Ashantai! A worthy recipient, no question. :)

Congrats blsteen and Ashantai!

Thanks guys! :D

With so many great AARs on show how can I not respond and give encouragement? :)

And thanks blsteen too. Appreciate it.

Congrats!

Congratulations Ashantai!

Congrats! :)