• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Keeping the list at the beginning has been fairly easy over the span of the project. The caretaker role really shows itself more when reminding those to pass it on. If you wanted to look after it that way, Yoshi, please do. A timely and friendly reminder is always helpful to make sure the project continues to run weekly and that has really been the great work Renss has done over the years to keep this one moving along. :)

I can do that. Just remember to do it every Thursday. ;)

Since it is a week since my receiving the coveted Fan Of The Week it is time to pass it on, drumroll please, to Malurous (another first time winner I think). Congratulations.

Congrats Sir Malurous, Knight of Hell-sinki!

Congratulations!

Since it is a week since my receiving the coveted Fan Of The Week it is time to pass it on, drumroll please, to Malurous (another first time winner I think). Congratulations.

Wow, thanks for the unexpected honour! I was only vaguely aware of this award (having seen it in some signatures before) and didn't know the rules or anything, but I'm happy to accept it!

When EU III came out in early 2007 I didn't have the computer to run it and couldn't afford one for several months. So, I did what any sensible guy would do when faced with such a situation and bought the Collectors Edition :rofl: The manual and strategy guide conveniently recommended this forum, and I started reading the AARs to tide me over until I could play. What got me "hooked" on these AARs (in addition to the actual Paradox games, EU III and CK above all) was Rensslaer's legendary Sforza!!!

Even though I've been lurking the AARs here for almost three years now, the latest two and a half of which I've been registered, I only really started commenting in the summer. That's due to having a bit more free time with college almost done. Apparently at least someone has noticed this increased activity :) That, or blsteen just decided to display blatant homerism and nominated a fellow Knight of Milan :rofl:

Thanks to all the congratulators!

Congrats Malurous...!

:D

T

Many congratulations

Congratssulations

Heartiest contrafibularities.;)

Congratulations, Malurous!

Congratulations mate!:)

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, I appreciate it!

Älä anna sitä eteenpäin keha kolmosen ulkipuolella asuville! ;):rolleyes: *end bad joke here*

:rofl:

Very many congratulations blsteen and Malurous and to Nodscouterr , Jambor , jhhowell , nsahn , The Arch Mede , and antracer whom all I've missed while I was away ! :D Well done all and great speeches as of late very amusing XD