• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wohey! This was an unexpected honour, so thank you very much Guis, and canonized and Robou (and any future congratulants, though it feels rather weird to thank people in advance).
Oh, and canonized, be a dear and drop me a line next saturday reminding me that I have a successor to name, would you? Or else I might forget :eek:o

Congratulations! Enjoy the week. :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations Eams!

Nice work Eams, congratulations :)

Congratulations Eams and The Guiscard!

And I thought I'd wished TheDemocraticKid congrats, but I don't see it soo... Congrats!

Rensslaer

Congratulations Eams and The Guiscard!

And I thought I'd wished TheDemocraticKid congrats, but I don't see it soo... Congrats!

Rensslaer

Congrats Eams, and thanks Rens, you are truly a Prussian Prince among men... :D

Again I would like to thank all who have congratulated me (even demonofdecay ;)).
As I considered who my successor was to be, it became pretty clear to me that I pass this very pleasant experience on to someone who hasn't experienced it yet.
There are quite a few to pick from, but I eventually decided on one of them. Since he joined it, he has played an active part in this community, not only through his writing of several own AARs and ample positive feedback to those that others have written, but also through becoming the Crusader Kings librarian and restoring the CrusadAAR's Chalice.
So, it gives me great pleasure to nominate:
Alfred Packer
as Fan of the Week.

Congratulations, Packer!