• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Bismarck1 ! ! :D

very well deserved! ! :cool:

new Fan of the week!

I honored that I was given this award.

I enjoyed my time as Fan of the week.

He wrote his own AAR's, and spotted him in lots of diffrent game AAR's. He has been here a long time and even won the award though that was a long time ago.

So, without no more delay, The new fan of the week is

stnylan

An excellent choice, Bismarck1, and extremely worthy of being honored as a three time fan! :D May the breeze continue to keep us cool.

Congrats Stynlan, enjoy the breeze as they say

I would name stnylan Fan of the Year! Congratulations, stnylan!

A MOST excellent choice, Bismarck1!!!

Stnylan has just become only the second readAAR in the history of the Fan of the Week to recieve the award three times! (the previous "triple crown" winner is GhostWriter)

But don't doubt that he's earned it, too! Not only does Stnylan, as someone else has noted, constantly leave cogent and insightful comments that prove he's not only reading the AAR carefully, but also thinking about how it's developing! Stnylan's breadth reaches across at least 3 forums, and I think probably 4. And I can't tell you how many times I've run across an almost-unnoticed AAR in one forum or another, and the only cross-forum poster who's taken the time to comment and encourage the beginning writer is Stnylan!

And he still finds time to write 2 AARs of his own! Truly amazing.

So, hear hear! Congratulations, Stnylan!

Rensslaer

A very good choice and a well deserving winner. Congratulations stnylan :)

An inspired choice, Bismark1! Congratulations, stnylan! Pour yourself a nice single malt and put your feet up for a bit.

Vann

Congratulations, stnylan!

I agree w/Vann, kick your feet up and sit back with a glass of a fine single malt, and soak in the congrats of your fellow readAARs!

Congratulations stnylan, this is definetly one of the most deserved Fan of the Week titles ever