• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations!

Congratulations GrimReaper! ! :D

do you mind if i ask how you picked your handle? :)

GhostWriter said:
Congratulations GrimReaper! ! :D

do you mind if i ask how you picked your handle? :)

It was before the time itself :D

I was about to start playing MP Medal of Honor in a clan, and I felt an urgent need for a better handle than "LkN". I wanted it to remind of the Death itself. Psychology is fun :D

Then I remembered an old Amiga game, Nuclear Wars; you choose your avatar (Ronnie Raygun, Kookamanie, Mao the Pun, Tricky Dick, and so on). Then you blast all the others. Its not deep enough to get your feet wet, but it was rather fun.

Anyways, one thing you could build was a Grimreaper bomber, and I thought "This is it".

http://screenmania.retrogames.com/amiga/01/amiga_0009.html

Last edited:
New Fan of the Week

Monday evening; and time for a new Fan of the Week.

I enjoyed my week to the fullest; I even forgot to take care of the... things on my list :D

The new FotW joined the community this spring, writes his own AARs and posts in both Victoria and HoI AARs.

The new Fan of the Week is...

Bismarck1

Congratulations! Step up to the mike and tell us a little about yourself.

Oh! Very good choice!

Congratulations, Bismarck!

I do see you around a lot of places! Great fan!

Rensslaer

Congratulations!

Excellent choice Grimreaper...

Bismark1's been spotted in my AAR several times, and I appreciate his reading and posting.

Congrats
Bismark1

Congratulations.

good job Bismarck1 congrats!

Nobody beats the Bis! Congrats. :D

Congratulations Bismarck1 :)

well this is a plesent suprise. I am honored that I got this award. I should thank GrimReaper for nominating me. I know from writing my own AARs fans can help the writer. I learned quite a bit from reading other AARs and people cominting on my own AARs. Thanks for all the Praise, I never thought I would be reciving an award. I am glad that I got this award though.

I should mention a bit about myself I guess. I am going into highschool soon, the 17th I think. So that will officaly mark the end of summer for me. It was only in the spring that I found Paradox and their games. I had previous played other stratgy games, mainly RTS. Once I got Vicky helped me enjoy History even more. Why I picked Bismarck1 is from one of my favorite people in history, Otto Von Bismarck, of course bismarck was already was taken so I just added 1 to the name. :D

I plan to get back into writing Vicky AARs soon most likely after I finish up my curruent AAR, My SU AAR.

Last edited:
bravo bravo! *claps* a history buff