• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Chief Ragusa :)

Chief Ragusa! Congratulations!

Rensslaer

Congratulations Chief Ragusa! ! :cool:

congrats Chief Ragusa

Congrats, Chief Ragusa. Very much deserved!

An inspired choice, stnylan! I can think of no one more deserving of this accolade.

Vann

Thanks to stnylan for naming me Fan of the Week.

To say that I am shocked and delighted is an understatement as I have only been posting for little over a month. This particluar thread is new to me. I found it after reading Director's congratulations in his excellent AAR for an awAARd about which I was unaware.

To stnlylan, cthulu, crusaderknight (don't go losing those Palaeologids now!), Mettmrch, Director, Duke of Wellington, GrimReaper, Renslaer, Ghostwriter, Fiftypence (you're about 5 miles from me), Terraferma, coz1 and Vann the Red - a very big thanks for your comments.

A few personal details: male, single, 45 living in Great Harwood near Blackburn, England with a passion for history (I've been encouraged to go off and research more by the writings of Mett, Amric, jwolf - laughed my socks off with Farq and Talkingdonkey and marvelled at the complex plot twists Director throws out with seemingly effortless ease) and a fascination by "what if?" Froggy's characters seem as real as if they are sitting with me in my living room as I read her story.

I chose my moniker from Chief Legal Counsel to Ragusa whom the cheapscate Venetians wouldn't promote to mayor after observing the behaviour of the Venetian ai that just would not promote their Chief in Ragusa.

Congrats Chief, a well deserved reward...

Aye, many congrats, Cheif!

Congratulations Chief Ragusa :)

Thank you to Kelvin, Quirinus308, Dreaco Rexus, Veldmaarschalk, Singleton Mosby, Walter Model, Lord E and Director for your kind words.

Singleton Mosby, my blood already freezes at the thought of Rainers Lusignan's activities. Walter Model, there I am wracking my brains for names to use in my planned story and you invent two on the spot. I see Princess Thenople and Prince Constodorus making their way into the story, unless that will give you a CB.

It is now time to pass on the award Fan of the Week to someone who posts in a wide selection of threads and has started a few of his own. Readers, writAARs and fellow fans of Paradox's games, I commend to you

Rotten Venetic

Last edited:
Congratulations Rotten Venetic :)