• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Comagosie! :D

pretty cool, aye? :cool:

nav1bow7.png

*click*
nav2bhn3.png

imo, the second is way better than the first one. :D

Congratulations Robou!

And, after, Congratulations, Comagoosie!

Great picks!

Rensslaer

Congratulations indeed.

Congratulations comagoosie, well deserved for your 'stnylanesque' levels of commentary.

Congratulations comagoosie! You're one of my very valued commentators!

And I'd love to see more of those pics, how did you make them!?

English Patriot said:
Congratulations comagoosie! You're one of my very valued commentators!

And I'd love to see more of those pics, how did you make them!?
I made them using Paint.Net. It is free and the possibilities are endless. I also use the same program in my AAR to construct some pretty cool posters. :cool:

This is my second time winning this award. I am indebt to robou for bestowing this honor upon me (anyone notice that robou in the last few weeks has won every award, not that I am jealous or anything).

Anyways onto more serious matters. Some say that this award is dictated by post count. While this may be somewhat true, this award also is given to those with the most emotion in their posts. I know you see people who just post whatever they feel like and their post doesn’t have meaningfulness, I will admit that even I will falter and commit this mistake. What I am trying to get at is that the community should respect those commenters who put effort into their post, not those who live and breathe posting.

A perfect example of this is the person I am going to hand the award off to. This person has never won Fan of the Week, and I was surprised for obvious reasons. He shares our pain and rejoices our victories. He greatly encourages us to continue and his comments make us think that we are at the top of the world. It is funny how one can get so much out of his comments, but again he puts emotions into his, which makes all the differences. His comments are original, classy, smart, and sometimes hilarious.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:

Eber​

Congrats. You certainly deserve it for the support you give. :cool:

Congratulations Eber :D Always a great fan !

Congratulations Eber.

:cool: Congratulations, Eber! :cool:

Always appreciated, your comments are! A very devoted fan, you are, and as comaoosie said, put emotion and thought into your comments, you always do! Well deserved, this award is! (yes, my Yoda impression that was)