• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Dewirix, well deserved!

Late to the party in congratulating tanzhang (sorry, I have no clue how to do the Chinese characters), but a well-deserved nod.

And the same goes for Dewirix, who seems to be all over the place in AARland - and that is never a bad thing, to my mind. :) Congratulations to you, too!

Congratulations, Dewirix, and belated congratulations to Tanzhang as well.

Well done Dewirix! Congratulations!

Thanks Tanzhang! It's a pleasure to be able to follow AARs as awe-inspiring as yours, and I mean that sincerely.

In turn, I'd like to award this week's fan of the week award to Malurous. When he's not writing his own (very good) AARs he's an excellent commentator on other people's.

Thank you very much Dewirix! I'm honored to receive this award in this fine community.

It was over two years ago that I previously got FotW, and my has this place "evolved" for me since. Back then I had pretty much just got out of lurking and read AARs every now and then, but during this time period the forum in general and AARland in particular has become an almost daily routine for me. In addition to being a fan in AARland I've started writing my own AARs, playing some Werewolf and, more recently, DM'ing. I guess you could say that it's a truly important part of my life, especially since it's a constant positive. No matter what life throws at you, if you browse this place for a while getting a smile on your face is inevitable. :D In fact, there are several AARs I'd like to properly follow in addition to the ones I do, but there are only so many hours in a day...

And thanks for the congrats loki100, that's what I strive to do. :)

Congrats, Malurous!

Thanks Tanzhang! It's a pleasure to be able to follow AARs as awe-inspiring as yours, and I mean that sincerely.

You flatter me. :blush:

Congratulations Malurous!

Thank you everyone for your congratulations!

It's Sunday now and time to pass this along. My chosen successor is someone whose posts are quite insightful and positive, who seems to be around quite a bit, and hasn't won this before to boot. Congratulations Omen! I sure have enjoyed having you around as a commenter in my AARs, and I'm sure I'm not alone there.

I sure have enjoyed having you around as a commenter in my AARs, and I'm sure I'm not alone there.

You most certainly aren't. Many congratulations Omen!