• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats

Stuyvesant said:
I realize I do you an injustice by not reading Fire Warms, but I've seen the looming shadow of that opus on the Vicky forum. Have you broken 2,000 posts already? That thing is a monster (which I mean in the nicest possible way, of course )!!! There is truly NO WAY that I could read it in four days only. I'm guessing two weeks of solitary confinement would do the trick, but unfortunately I don't have that time available. I do realize, based on your Colorado AAR and the general caliber of your comments, that I would be doing myself a favor to read Fire. Consider it on my to-do list (right up there with 'find a bigger apartment' and 'get a pay raise' ).
Stuyvesant, I feel so close to your feelings here. And I bet you can read twice or even fourth as fast as I can! :eek: I really don't know how I could at the same time fill RL's imperatives, write an AAR, read "real" books and follow each and every interesting AAR, even restricting myself to the EU2... :(
Good choice with Singleton anyway! I hadn't thought of the Advocate, but it certainly had to be recognised.

Congatulations, Singleton Mosby!
0039.gif

Stuyvesant said:
I
<Drum roll>

My fellow forumites, please extend your congratulations to Singleton Mosby as the latest Fan of the Week!

Thanks a lot, how great!

Of course I would like to dedicate this to all the great writers of the Advocate!
:cool:

Congrats, SM! Very much deserved for your outstanding efforts over the fourm. It is appreciated, as are you. Thanks!

Well done Singleton Mosby congratulations. It is very well deserved :)

coz1 said:
Congrats, SM! Very much deserved for your outstanding efforts over the fourm. It is appreciated, as are you. Thanks!

Thanks a lot, it feels at home here :cool:

Congratulations Singleton Mosby!

Way to go Mosby, an excellent choice Stuyvesant.

Joe

All right, it is sunday again so...I have to nominate someone. Well, after looking a bit at those whom read and replied to AARs there is one whom stands out for me. He has supported me over the last three AARs I did and he did so to many others. His name: Lord E :cool:

fan.jpg

Way to go, Lord E! A true fan! :D

Gah! I'm 20 minutes late!!!

But it's still titled "Fan of the Week: Singleton Mosby", so I'm not really all that late.

Congratulations Singleton!!! Yaay. :)

Sorry I've been concentrating on other things.

And, while I'm at it... Congratulations Lord E!!!

YaEEEEE! :)

Both very deserving fans.

Rensslaer

Congratulations!