• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Ikarases! You should tell us a little about yourself. That's the tradition, though many don't follow it anymore.

Rensslaer

p.s. I guess you did tell us some about yourself up above. As is habit, sometimes I read the comments backward, instead of forward! lol

Last edited:
Alright, let me do this...

I nomitate Belgiumruler as the next Fan of the Week. And not because I couldn´t nomitate Gen. Marshall (he would be too famous) and not because of the very same person´s advice. Here is some of my own reasoning:

Most of us here (not me though, I´m 15) are seasoned players, willing to spent time and effort to create some monstrous empire or at least finish in-game on a better position than we started. Why do I even mention the age? Because you need to have some real guts (combined with a brain to properly play Paradox games) to come to this forum and try to keep up with guys, which might be even five times older than you, both mentally as well as on the gaming side.

And what has he done so far: all-tutorials thread, his own modification and a bunch of AARs.

Some bad guy: His AARs are rather simple, often unfinished for various reasons, his modification seems to be rather simple and all-tutorial thread is nothing I couldn´t think of.

Sure, you can blame and shame him like that, but that´s not what I´m supposed to do right now, and I´m not that kind of troll anyway (unless I have my sarcastic moments). I just want to give him credit for following my AARs (except my very first one), holding on them like a tick and sometimes bringing something new to the table as well. He follows pretty much every AAR I can see in HoI3 AARland and I´m sure he´s following many more outside of my isolated world.

Belgiumruler, if you manage to keep this up, you´ll once grow into a true Paradox games veteran. So all hail Belgiumruler! :)

Congrats Belgiumruler!

Thanks Ikar! Just some notes, I am making my own Mod with new Events and decisions and NewCountries ( easy to add, so I have some nice guys who do it for me :)) And don't Blame me for simple AAR's! Your's are simple too ( remember my Guanxi, I maked it even history book style!). But thanks for the nomination!

Thanks Ikar! Just some notes, I am making my own Mod with new Events and decisions and NewCountries ( easy to add, so I have some nice guys who do it for me :)) And don't Blame me for simple AAR's! Your's are simple too ( remember my Guanxi, I maked it even history book style!). But thanks for the nomination!

That´s why I wrote "some bad guy". In fact, I can´t stand long narrations ;) It´ll trully come to you after some time. Enjoy the award for now and don´t forget to pick someone outside HoI 3 circles when you think of nominating someone! :)

Well done, Belgiumruler!

Ikar: I must say, that was a good speech in itself, your reasonings for your choice. :)

A most excellent choice. Congratulations, Belgiumruler!

Unfortunately, I can't give you such an extended speech as I gave Ikarases (BigBadLiteratureexam coming up tomorrow), but I will say that your initiative of making that tutorial thread is greatly admired and appreciated. And so is your eagerness to milk the Great Not-So Productive General Marshall Update Cow ;)

Your age and potential will hopefully make you King of the Paradox some time!

Congratulations Belgiumruler! You certainly bring energy to any AAR you comment on.

Thanks to everyone! But the time has come to choose another fan of the week. It was a hard desicion, but there is one person I like to nominate. He comments on AAR's in VIctoria II, March of the Eagles and Hearts of Iron III (maybe more). He is Making a great AAR himself. I nominate tate43 as next fan of the week! Congrats!