• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Derahan, another very deserving winner. I've hugely enjoyed reading the AARlander recently, and appreciate the huge amount of work that must go into organising it. Looking forward to seeing the changes unveiled!

Kudos to you Derahan, and the fine job you do with the AARlander. Well deserved.

Indeed it is. Very well deserved.

I'm looking forward to seeing what is new for the aarlander.

Congrats, Derahan! Thanks for reviving the AARlander!

Some incredibly deserving winners here lately. Congrats loki - you know how much I respect what you do and you're a modern day cornerstone of AARland, DM or no DM. :) And congrats Derahan, I haven't said enough about your revived AARlander in the past, but it is very much appreciated.

I'm very happy to hear that, read slowly and with any luck I'll be updating again by the time you've read what's there now. :p

The length might seem daunting but it's as easy a read as, well, anything is. ;) Anyway thanks for the mention, seems that I can't read any thread on these forums these days without someone mentioning updates, I may have no choice soon (and of course you just might have some inside information on that project...). :D

Congrats Derahan.

Congratulations, Derahan!

Thanks alot guys! Really appreciated :)

Sorry, sorry, I had just remembered I had to nominate a new fan of the week, had too much to do so sorry for the delay. First of thanks to Loki100 to give it to me, really appreciated it. Now, seeming I feel I want to give credit to someone I truly thinks deserve it and someone whos work I have been enjoying since it began, a very excellent piece of work I must say. Well enough with the blabbering!

Ladies and Gentlemen, your next fan of the week is [MM]

Congrats!

Congratulations, [MM]!

Rensslaer

Thank you Derahan for the nomination. I'm always happy to hear from a fan.

I in turn would like to honor someone of who's work I'm a big admirer: robw963. It is true, he doesn't write updates very often, but when he does it is always a feast for your eyes with all the custom artwork he creates (just take a look at his AAR AMERICA Saves the World).

[MM];15290440 said:
Thank you Derahan for the nomination. I'm always happy to hear from a fan.

I in turn would like to honor someone of who's work I'm a big admirer: robw963. It is true, he doesn't write updates very often, but when he does it is always a feast for your eyes with all the custom artwork he creates (just take a look at his AAR AMERICA Saves the World).
EtzelHoveri is right, this is meant for Fan of the Week rather than AARtist of the Month.

HOWEVER! As luck has it, AARtist of the Month is currently inactive. [MM] would it be agreeable to award this to someone else and we can award robw963 AARtist of Month? He has won recently, but I would hate to steal an award from anyone... plus AARtist of the Month needs some love.

As appreciative as I am, I'm really not an appropriate choice for this award...I've barely been participating for the last 2-3 months. I'm happy to offer up some other candidates though.

Congrats MM

And to Robw963

As appreciative as I am, I'm really not an appropriate choice for this award...I've barely been participating for the last 2-3 months. I'm happy to offer up some other candidates though.
I believe that would be lovely. Though you might want to talk to [MM] to see if he has any second choices.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I've misunderstood the assignment, I thought that I was supposed to give the award to someone of whom I was a fan. But as rob himself has pointed out this award was intended for a fan of an AAR rather than an author (this way the thread-title makes a lot more sense too).

If you allow me, I would like to give the honors to KLorberau who has always been a very supportive fan. Not only has he been a follower and frequent poster in my own thread, he has also contributed to many other AARs in the past.

So, congratulations to KLorberau and sorry again for the confusion.

excellent and infinitely more deserving choice :) Congratulations KLorberau!