• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Darkrenown!

Shall we let him keep it until the 7th, or pick a new one today?
It was just passed on 2 days ago. He's got until the 5th to bask in the cool winds of the fan. :)

Congratulations!:)

Congratulations Vishaing!

Well then... Hail Vishaing!

And the maps do look cool... :cool:

T

Congrats Vishaing!:D

Thread title still unchanged.:cool:

I'd like to nominate Vishaing for his "A tale of two Germanies" AAR. It's an excellent read, he makes great maps, and it promises to be epic in scope.
I hate to be problematic here, but this is the FAN of the week. The award is not for writing but for being a fan of AARs - reading, commenting, special projects, etc. The other 3 awards sufficiently reward the writing so we really should make sure this one stays where it is intended - rewarding the individual who reads other AARs. That may still apply, and if so please renominate but if it does not hold true, please choose another (no offense, Vishaing, as I am sure your work is worthy - just not what this award is for.)

And King_Richard_XI - some of us do have to sleep. ;)

Then I don't know. I was thinking Rensslaer for his manuals and strategy guides, but I think he's paid for them so it doesn't count here either. Feel free to nominate someone else though

Then I don't know. I was thinking Rensslaer for his manuals and strategy guides, but I think he's paid for them so it doesn't count here either. Feel free to nominate someone else though
I presume self-nominations are out?:cool:

Renss would be a great pick. He does more than just the strat guides, to be sure. Since he has not won since 2006, it seems like a perfect choice.

Congrats Rensslaer! :)

Well then... Congrats Rensslaer!

:D

T

Congratulations!

Congrats Rensslaer, very well deserved.