• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Executor; your comments have really kept me going with my AAR. :)

Indeed, TheExecutor has done a great job keeping people cool. :D

Well deserved. Congrats! :)

What is this? My name up in lights? What's going on?

Oh.... :eek:o

<bows to audience>

Thanks J. Passepartout for this honor! I can't say that I deserve it, everyone's work has been quite entertaining. You might say I've been compelled to comment! :D

Now what is this about killing cats? Stop that right now! I'm swamped with paperwork trying to execute all those poor kittens last will and testaments. :cool:

So now the hunt begins for next week's winner...so many to choose from, so little time!

Thanks again!
TheExecuter
Commander of the fleets of Aiur
Executer of kitten's last wishes (but only the cute ones!)

Congratulations !!!

I FEAR NOT DEATH FOR OUR STRENGTH IS ETERNAL !

FOR AIUR !

BRAVO ! ! i see this man all over the place ! ! :D

Congratulations TheExecutor ! !
:cool:

Well done TheExecuter, congratulations :)

Very many congratulations to TheExecuter, and to everyone else who has won this award in my absence!

Congratulations on a well deserved win. This endorsement has nothing to do with you following both my AARs, nothing at all. Well not much. ;)

Congratulations TheExecutor. Although I know you better for your fine writing. :D

Many congrats, TheExecuter! A deserved prize, indeed.

Oh, these cats sure have money that should not be wasted... :D

Well, my week in the limelight is over, starting....now!

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Ghostwriter on his being the new fan of the week. CONGRATULATIONS!

This guy has also been around lots of AARs, 'keepin it cool' and I wanted to recognize his insightful and encouraging style. Keep up the good work.

<Steps aside and gestures to Ghostwriter to take center stage>

TheExecuter

Congratulations Ghostwriter!

Congratulations , Ghostwriter !