• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Real fans of the week name their successors on time. :p (If there's no response from our carbonated beverage-loving chum in the next day or so, I'll open the thread for nominations.)

So true.:p

Three weeks now... has hew forgotten this award completely and that it should be passed on? ;)

I had forgotten about it. Kinda. I remember I was going to nominate someone, and then I had exams and then went on holiday...

Ok, I nominate Andre Massena. I see him in lots of threads in AARland.

Again, sorry that I forgot to nominate someone. I'm terrible with these sorts of things.

Last edited:
Very well deserved, congratulations, Andre Massena! Please inform our lucky winner.

EDIT: You need not pass on your award tomorrow, but the following Sunday (that is, 1 June).

Congratulations Andre! Thanks for your continued support of AARland. :)

Congratulations!

Congrats, Andre! Opium den? Count me in! ;)

I suspect all this drug talk breaks a forum rule or two.;)

I suspect all this drug talk breaks a forum rule or two.;)
Should have seen EoE. Andre was craaaaaazy. It was quite enjoyable to watch. :p

I would have used my fan of the week award for good.

You mean like reading one of my AARs for a change? :p

Your current AARs are both for games I don't play. Yes, I have the badges, but that doesn't mean I play them.

I only ever read AARs from EU4 that were part of a CK2 campaign. I think the only HoI AAR I read was part of Kingdom Come, and that was the most disappointing chapter of that story.