• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A worthy choice.:) Congrats!

What can I say, that was a pleasant surprise! Looks like that I really spend too much time on Kaiserreich AARs. Many thanks to NikephorosSonar who passed this award on me, and also to all you nice people here for keeping this awesome showtread running and for giving your warm support to award winners.

Congrats.

Thanks again everyone, it is time for me to pass on this weekly award. Next titleholder will come from among DH fans as well. I nominated him for his distinguished fan activity in DH AAR section where his contribution trough constructive and supportive comments is obvious. There are still some great Darkest Hour AARs going on in those busy holiday days, my current favorite among those is The Dual Monarchy at War: A 1914 Austria-Hungary DH AAR by veteran AAR writter Kaiser Mobius where new nominee is very active as well. And now, please put your hands together for the winner who is...Winner! Congratulations for the award, I also wish you all happy holidays and all good in incoming new year.

Congratulations Winner! Most aptly named, indeed. ;)

That said, perhaps shifting the award away from the DH fora soon wouldn't go amiss?

That said, perhaps shifting the award away from the DH fora soon wouldn't go amiss?

Hey, as long as it's kept somewhere within the AARland fora I'm happy. Congrats Winner!

So, it's Sunday and the time has come for me to pass the award to somebody else. I thank all of you for the congratulations, although it's not really deserved (neither the awards nor the praise ;) ). I only follow a precious few AARs these days to keep slightly in touch in what is happening on this forum ;)

Therefore, it was hard for me to really pick someone to pass the award to, especially given the complaints that it's been staying in the DH subforum for too long. So I went to read a few more AARs in the CKII section (a game I need to buy the moment I finally have a computer that can run it decently [and after I am absolutely sure I can lock myself away and not see people for a couple of weeks and still not lose my job :D ]). I know that dutiful commenters are the lifeline for any AARwriter and therefore I chose tnick0225, who comments often and very positively in many of the CKII AARs I've read. Congratulations, you deserve it far more than I :)