• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let me be the third to offer my most sincere thanks and commendations :)

wow, thanks a lot !

And Well, Dovahkiing, there's a very good reason you havn't seen me comment alot before, as i think the last AAR i commented on, was 2 years ago, and then it was quite sporadic.
But i decided that after almost 5 years on the forums, I should give the AAR section a bit more loving :)

Again, thanks!

Just to restate the rules, and I have removed the posts that were above this. This, as with all the awards is a purely personal choice, there is nothing in the rules to say an individual can't mention more than one person's work they like as long as they pick a single person. For the AAR based awards (character writer; writer; showcase; artist) we do like them to move between boards, by the nature of the fan of the week that is not really such a valid criteria as many people comment on more on than one sub-board

Congratulations, A Dane!

Congrats A_Dane!

Thank you all!

Anyways, I guess it's about time I hand it on to the next person.

I have been looking through some of the AAR sub-forums, peeping in AARs, etc. But truth be told, it was quite hard to make up my mind.

But anyways, I eventually found a person who seems to do little else, than post in the AAR sections of these forums (atleast, based on his posting history), and since he dosn't seem to have been the fan of the week, he seems like a pretty solid choice to encourage with this.

So let me be the first to say congratulations to: Gen. Marshall

Congratulations Gen. Marshall! (And, I must say, I'm eagerly awaiting AARlander 6)

Congrats!

Why thank you, A Dane, for this nomination, and of course the rest of you for your congratulations!

Before I'll update my signature to show this most prestigious award, I want to take the time to thank all the great writers and gamers on these forums. The amount of time and effort you guys and girls you put into your AARs is stunning, and reading them makes those boring Friday afternoons (Note to self: check out Cpt. Easy's Carnage AAR - it should be updated now) a lot more entertaining. Commenting and supporting you all is the least I can do, and I'm happy to see it's being appreciated.

Congrats Gen. Marshall!

Congratulations Gen. Marshall! (And, I must say, I'm eagerly awaiting AARlander 6)

That does remind me, any idea when that will be out? I mean, the deadline for submissions was over a week ago...

Why thank you, A Dane, for this nomination, and of course the rest of you for your congratulations!

Before I'll update my signature to show this most prestigious award, I want to take the time to thank all the great writers and gamers on these forums. The amount of time and effort you guys and girls you put into your AARs is stunning, and reading them makes those boring Friday afternoons (Note to self: check out Cpt. Easy's Carnage AAR - it should be updated now) a lot more entertaining. Commenting and supporting you all is the least I can do, and I'm happy to see it's being appreciated.

Congratulations! Just looking at your response makes it clear you're exactly the kind of person who deserves the award. :)

Very well deserved; congratulations, General!