• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Mike! Carry the torch proudly.

Congrats Mike!

I sincerely apologize for missing my fan of the week nomination. I'm fairly new to posting on this forum even though I've been a member for a long time and wasn't even aware that someone would have selected me to be a fan of the week. I'm humbled and now quite embarrassed for not seeing the nomination. So at this time I send both my thanks and my apologies. *wipes the egg off my face* :eek:o

I sincerely apologize for missing my fan of the week nomination. I'm fairly new to posting on this forum even though I've been a member for a long time and wasn't even aware that someone would have selected me to be a fan of the week. I'm humbled and now quite embarrassed for not seeing the nomination. So at this time I send both my thanks and my apologies. *wipes the egg off my face* :eek:o

Didn't you get some kind of PM or profile message?

Congrats Mike!

I should thank all of you mates ! When i started getting involved into this forum I could not imagine that it would be part of my every day life ! i will do my best to preserve the torch as KLorberau said

Now it is time to nominate the next Fan of the week .It was a difficult decision since I would not like to be unfair towards many people that are very active here but I think NewbieOne is the most appropriate in my opinion to get the banner proudly .Not only he offers a fresh air with his AARS but also is very active into supporting other authors too.Newbie One well done ! Now rise up from now and for a week you shall be rightfully named the Fan of the Week!

Congrats NewbieOne!

Congratulations! I'll meet you with Bronwen at the pier to celebrate :)

Now it is time to nominate the next Fan of the week .It was a difficult decision since I would not like to be unfair towards many people that are very active here but I think NewbieOne is the most appropriate in my opinion to get the banner proudly .Not only he offers a fresh air with his AARS but also is very active into supporting other authors too.Newbie One well done ! Now rise up from now and for a week you shall be rightfully named the Fan of the Week!

Thank you, Mike! It comes a complete surprise to me, so I accept it in humble spirits! I'd definitely be happy if I helped someone keep going. I know how hard it is to go without comments sometimes.

Congrats NewbieOne!

Thanks!

Congratulations! I'll meet you with Bronwen at the pier to celebrate :)

Bronwen is Gregarious, mind you! ;)

But.... he's such a newbie one... ;)

Congratulations!

Hehe, thanks! ;) I just couldn't resist the "NewbieOneKenobi" pun the moment I saw it.

Congrats NewbieOne!

Congrats NewbieOne! :)