• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald:
Post count in AARs: 14, 904...

That's not entirely true, I've seen him whine on more general boards for at least 100 messages :D

This is actually Enewald's 5th time, a record that equals only 3 others, however he needs one more to tie the all time champ known as stnylan. ;)

Congrats Enewald! Your posts are a valuable contribution to this forum and your ability to find time to get to as many AARs as you do, a true testament to your character! May you see many more of these. :)

Actually, Enewald is a congregation of leemings with too many keyboards at hand.

:D Congratz!

Yes, Congrats Enewald. Your continued presence gives great hope to new AAR writers in the difficult early updates. :)

15000th POST!
How cool is that? :cool:

Haha. Finally Enewald is fan of the week! XD
Hehe yes, he has been waiting for it since..2007! :eek:

Such a long time. :cool:

Evidence would point to another direction :p

Congrats, Enewald - keep up the good work and you'll catch up with the pace of OrangeYoshi :D

Vice versa. He might catch me if he works twice as hard. :D

He whines like he's never had it! Damn sneaky finns! XD

I'm not stupid. :p

Congratulations! :)
Congrats Enewald! Always good to see a bloodthristy Finn rewarded
Congrats, Enewald!
Congrats again Enewald!
Congratz!
"He's everywhere! He's everywhere!"
Congratulations, sir! Well deserved.
Very very well deserved - the most prolific poster in AARland! Well done Enewald!
Nice choice, congratulations Enewald :)
Congrats, Enewald!
If there was a poll for Top Fan of the Aarland, it'd be Enewald. Congratulations!
Salutations Enewald!
Congratulations Enewald
Congrats Enewald, fantastically well deserved!
Congrats Enewald. Only one more to catch up with stnylan.

Thanks! Stnylan shall be beaten within one year, I am sure of it. I just need to whine more...

Congratulations ooo the Omnipresent one :D
Congratulations. I am surprised that you haven't received it before. Very well deserved.

... :D ...

What?! This is the seventh time!
Congratulations Enewald!

Just the fifth. Sixth time shall come soon... 'The return of the Enewald'

*grumble grumble*
Meh... Enewald.....;)
Ah, always such a good sport! :D

Boo, evil jealous little OrangeYoshi... :D

Congratulations, Enewald. Well deserved!
Congratulations Enewald.
Congratz! You deserve it, since you read my AAR and said you were shocked .
Congrats Enewald - well deserved. I think you've posted more to my AARs than I have
Very well deserved, grats!
If I had won this award, you were among the first in my mind for who I would have appointed as successor. :D
Very well deserved, congratulations.
Congratulations, Karaiskandar and Enewald!
Vann
Well deserved Enewald, congrats! Joe
You again? My, Enewald, you seem to be racking up these things quicker than the King of Swaziland marries wives. :p
Congratulations, of course, given your prodigious output you certainly deserve it. See you around here again in a few months, eh?
Congratulations, Enewald!
Congrats, Enewald
Enewald:
Post count in AARs: 14, 904...

Post count 15000 atm. 100 posts in a week is not bad.
No wives. Unless I am the King of Swaziland. ;)
I might consider King Richard as a fan in the future... :p

No congratulations?
At least people like you and me help the poor EU3 newbs with their problems, huh Naggy?
That's not entirely true, I've seen him whine on more general boards for at least 100 messages

I whine everywhere, I am the Omnipresent One. :cool:

Congrats, Enewald!
This is actually Enewald's 5th time, a record that equals only 3 others, however he needs one more to tie the all time champ known as stnylan. ;)
Congrats Enewald! Your posts are a valuable contribution to this forum and your ability to find time to get to as many AARs as you do, a true testament to your character! May you see many more of these. :)

stnylan is a legend, soon to be a myth due to his inactivity, which is quite sad. I need competition. :p
Only time will tell how long I can continue with my current tempo as I'm going to have ABI next year and then have to go to the army. :eek:o

Whoa! Congrats, Enewald!
Well Deserved Enewald! :D Congrats!
Actually, Enewald is a congregation of leemings with too many keyboards at hand.:D Congratz!
Yes, Congrats Enewald. Your continued presence gives great hope to new AAR writers in the difficult early updates. :)

Thanks again.

I planned to have this as my 15000th post, I had just to make 50 posts during the last few hours. :rolleyes:

As to choose a new fan of the week...
Many worthy candidates, but only few bomb with their comments all around the AARland (like me :D)...
It is also fair to award newer members as to reward them and hope that they get integrated into the community.

Thus to be said:

My felicitations, JDMS, you are to be the next Fan of the Week!!!

Post number 15000 shall thus end.
Probably my longest post with so many quotes...

Congrats JDMS, well deserved :)

Epic 15000th post, Enewald!

To (mis)quote Gratiano: A second Enewald, an Enewald, Yoshi! Now, Paradox, I have you on the hip.

An Enewald, still say I; a second Enewald!
I thank thee, Yoshi, for teaching me that word.

:p

Congrats JDMS! May your posts have more content than those of he who awarded you this! :D

Congratulations JDMS!