• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TheConqueror said:
I want to rule the world as its rightful ruler! :D

that seems to happen to many people. I could name a few, but i guess you can fill in the list yourself...

Congrats TheConqueror

robou said:
that seems to happen to many people.

Not to me. I mostly hope that world would leave me alone so that I can live peaceful and quiet life.

Olaus Petrus said:
Not to me. I mostly hope that world would leave me alone so that I can live peaceful and quiet life.

though you are not a fascist/communist dictator :p are you? :eek:

Congratulations, TheConqueror!

I don't make it over to the CK forums much, but when I do, I always find really interesting AARs to read! Good hangout!

Rensslaer

Ladies and gentlemen!Good citizens of the great Paradox nation!
After having the honor of being chosen as Fan of the Week the time has come for me to announce the name of my sucessor!

My fellow readers and writers,we will now congratulate our new Fan of the week...

IamWhoa

Congratulations ! :D

Well this is unexpected, thanks TheConqueror and everyone else :D

I imagine most are wondering who the hell I am, as I usually stick the CK AAR's. Though I am fond of any alternative history story, my favorites have been "The Medieval History of England" and "The High Kings of Alba". The CK portion of "History of the White Eagle" is also a classic (not to mention the EU portion as well).

As for the other games, I've been watching RGB's Rus AAR since he started it and I enjoy the plausibility he manges to give to terribly implausible events (because of Crusader Kings :p).

I generally find the time to read and write these because I have way too much time on my hands, with just a few non-classroom College classes to take care of. As for actual book reading, I like to read a wide range of things -- from political science to fantasy. I recently finished Death By Black Hole, Audacity of Hope, two Warhammer novels, and This is Your Brain on Music.

Currently I'm reading a book called 1776, which is historical but written in a narrative fashion. Many of the characters of the American Revolution were pretty interesting, to say the least.

Hopefully not too long, thanks for reading.

Congratulations IamWhoa.

Congratulations IamWhoa!
Another ck readaar down. ;)

Just keep the award inside ck forums. :D
Don't pass it to anyone. :p

Should we have different fans of the weeks for different aar forums? For rome, vicky, ck, eu, hoi? :confused:
And also for diplomacy. :rofl:

Enewald said:
Congratulations IamWhoa!
Another ck readaar down. ;)

Just keep the award inside ck forums. :D
Don't pass it to anyone. :p

i always knew you CKers were planning something! :eek: :D

Enewald said:
Should we have different fans of the weeks for different aar forums? For rome, vicky, ck, eu, hoi? :confused:

no, i think this creates some forum unity, though one shouldn't simply look in familiar forums. To pick, one should be looking over the whole board!

Enewald said:
And also for diplomacy. :rofl:

*bale of hay rolls past with a gust of wind*