• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done comagoosie. Congratulations :)

Good choice. Congrats!

Congratulations, Comagoosie!

Very well deserved!

Rensslaer

Congratulations, comagoosie! Please tell us a bit about what you're reading.

Vann

Vann the Red said:
Congratulations, comagoosie! Please tell us a bit about what you're reading.

Vann
Yes I seem to have forgotten that part, well to break it down into categories (note, that just because I haven't listed it doesn't mean I don't read it)

EU3:
Timelines
Flower of the Lilly, by Mr. Capitalist
Opening The Papal AARchives 1453-1792, by Bingo Brett
BohemiAAR: An Alternate History, by Qorten
Journey to the Far East - A Free Company Spin-Off (2008), by redwolf and amric.
Highland Dreams: A Gameplay AAR!, by amric
From Rus to Russia - Russia Megacampaign, pt.2, RGB

Rome:
Everything :rolleyes:

HOI2:
Rise of the 4th Reich - MDS Germany AAR, by Erkki1

CK:
Lo Llibre dels Feyts - The Book of Deeds by Kurt_Steiner.

This silly goose is always a welcome sight whenever he comes around for a comment XD

Hello all,

Last week I had planned to already have a fan of the week by today, but it seems that is not the case. I am having an awfully hard time choosing a successor (this week has been unbelievably busy). Therefore, this means that I hopefully will have a clear-cut name by the end of tomorrow, which means, keep a close eye out for your name ;)

This week has been unbelievably hard. Especially since my goal was to select a Roman fan. Therefore, I had to do log in my manpower and nearly reread all the comments, not just how many times someone posted. Almost unexpectedly, the person who I have chosen has been right in front of my face the whole time. Not only has he contributed the most in the Rome forum, but his comments are thoughtful and most of the time, hilarious. I don’t know why I had such a difficult time choosing a successor, but that doesn’t matter, I know who to past on the glory to.

hjarg, please stand up and accept the honors.

And the winds of the fan pass to a new champion. Nice choice.

Congrats hjarg! May the fan continue to keep you cool. :cool:

Congratulations hjarg!

Congratulations ! :D Keep up the great fanwork ^^

Congratulations hjarg.