• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats rcduggan!

coz1 said:
He's tied him actually. I spent some time this morning updating the first posts of this and the showcase and rc has reached 5 alongside stnylan. Renowned commenters, the both of them. This place would dry out pretty quickly without folks like them and GhostWriter and Storey, our 4 time winners. Praised be to all of them. :)
Wow.. that is very interesting, I had not realized I had won the award so many times.... :eek:o

That really does say something about me (and my life), doesn't it? :D

So I'll try to have my successor ready, thanks Kurt for the nomination.

I thought I had stopped to say something about Kurt Steiner, but if not -- congratulations, Kurt!

And congratulations, RcDuggan!

Great work, both of you!

Rensslaer

p.s. Thanks, Coz, for updating.... hope it wasn't too out of date.

Well, today's the day for a successor. I'll pick someone out and have it posted by later in the day.

Wow, I am actually on time! (For once)

My successor is one I have seen posting supportively on many AARs, not just my own. He is a very good contributAAR to AARland (let's see how many times I can fit AAR into this post), and to my knowledge he has not won this AARward so far.

*drumroll*

Congratulations Enewald, you are the next fan of the week! :)

Congratulations Enewald !! :D Well done !

Congratulations Enewald! :)

Uhm... thanks everyone. :)
During the last two weeks I have been posting (spamming) on these forums a bit too much. :p
And here is the result.

So I have to choose a follower before the next saturday? :confused:

Congrats Enewald. And yes, you pick the person to hand it to next weekend.

Congratulations Enewald!

comagoosie said:
Congrats Enewald. And what you may think as spam, is actually a high self-esteem booster to the writer.

I know it.
On these forums it is actually hard to spam any aars, as the writer always answers to your posts with joy. :)
I would at least. :p

Congratulations Enewald :)

Congrats Enewald!