• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations!

Hurrah for the Executer!

Congratulations TheExecuter :)

Congratulations TheExecuter! :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations TheExecuter ! ! :cool:

Ahh, yes..

TheExecuter is KNOWN to us... ;)

Congratulations, TheExecuter!

Come tell us something about yourself, your interests in/out of the game/forum, etc!

Rensslaer

Congratulations!

Good show old bean, a well deserved award.

Speech, Speech!

Excellent, positively excellent. :)

Rensslaer said:
Ahh, yes..

TheExecuter is KNOWN to us... ;)

Congratulations, TheExecuter!

Come tell us something about yourself, your interests in/out of the game/forum, etc!

Rensslaer

Thanks everybody! :eek:o I'm blushing.... :cool:

A 'little something about myself' in a 'speech, speech'? Okay.

I'm a 27 year old American / Canadian living, as Draco Rexus puts it, close to the center of the free world. I'm also a big history fan, so when a friend introduced me to HOI1, I was hooked immediately. I found these forums by looking for hints to help me get better at the gameplay. Kanitatlan's AARs helped with that, but it was Mettermrk's Advantages without Obligations that actually hooked me into AARland. Reading the stories prompted me to try out the games, so now along with HOI1 I own HOI2 (no DD though), EU2, EU3 (non-functioning because of an old computer), and Victoria Revolutions. Eventually I was encouraged to write. So, after one abandoned history book AAR I am currently writing a narrative 'love story' AAR called The Last Mission. I have several interests outside of the game/forum that compete for time. I enjoy playing soccer / football at least one night a week and I spend one or two nights a week utilizing my tenor voice in choirs. At some point, I may even add a female interest into my life...but 'not yet, not yet!' Once again, thanks to all the writers out there...I wouldn't be reading them if they weren't such great compelling works!

Hope you guys have a great week and I will return over the weekend to nominate the next winner!

TheExecuter

Very many congrats, Greedy! Too bad there isn't some financial reward to go with your prize, eh? ;)

Well, I'd like to thank the academy for...oh, no wait...I'm presenting this time!

Ladies and Gentelmen, as of this afternoon, the Spirt of Insatiable Greed emphatically denies any and all attempts to delay the current realignment of top positions in the Fan of the Week Awards. Thank you very much.

What about the moderator's request for a new winner?

Are there any moderators here? No? Well of course, their request for a winner was not, uh, moderatorish as it ins as it were. The Novgorod government would never have isc if the King, our Great Toadiness, had not and as for as I know thats the way it will always be. Is that clear?

How can you say we aren't going to announce a new winner, when the rules of the thread are reported, and I quote, a new winner shall be nominated each week?

The Spirit of...ever...at glus...<tap tap tap>...microphone's...cutting out on us, I'm awfully sorry. However, <tap> if the..well...si...lunch date, so I must go.

:D

Just kidding...

The winner this week is someone who has greatly advanced the cause of AARland...as well as pushing for more and better participation from the various members of AARland. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:

canonized!

Step forward and take a bow!

TheExecuter

You've always been a great fan and provided fantastic support and encouragement to me as well; and your other contributions to AARland are nothing to be scoffed at.

Congratulations! Well-deserved!

Amazingly well deserved!

Canonized is always ready with a good comment and has helped me an uncountable amount of times with updates!

Great choice.

Congratulations canonized :)

I hardly ever come to this thread, amazing that it's still going.

But congratulations canonized on winning, and on making me read the thread again :)