• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Too long in coming but certainly a deserved honor. Time was when a well placed comment from LD was good for two, maybe three weeks of writing all by itself. He encouraged me when I started in this place and a well placed comment by LD remains among my very favorite. :)

Congrats, my friend.

Congrats LD!

Very many congratulations Lord Durham.

Coz1 makes a good point. In fact, it was LD's fantastic writing, among some others, who first encouraged me to write my own stories. His encouragement to me in my early time here was both encouraging and informative. I feel like he has been somewhat of a mentor to me, and likely to quite a few others. This is long overdue<and why didn't >I< think of this the last time I was FoW?>. Congratulations, Bruce!

Wow, no award yet for Lord Durham? :eek: Who'd have known? Congratulations to Lord Durham and many thanks to Rensslaer for bringing this up!

Great choice, a very worthy winner. Congratulations LD :)

Congratulations, Durham.

Congratulations LD!

Congrats, LD!

Congratulations, Bruce! LD's writing not only got me hooked here, but also convinced me to get a magazine subscription to get more of his writing.

Vann

Congratulations Lord Durham!

Congratulations, my possibly blue-blooded friend!