• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
General Jac said:
Congrats Lord E well deserved! :D You are one of the few norwegians here that actually has over 3000 posts, Im aiming to pass that line myself atm ;) .
We are an exclusive club.;) And I am even more exclusive, as the admins don't answer my question for custom avatar.:p

Anyway, heartily congratulations LordE! Well deserved!

Well this sure was a great honour and I have to say a little surprising, but that only makes it even better.
Thanks very much Coz, it is an honour to receive this award and I have to say I am glad you and everyone else enjoys my comments!

Thank you very much everyone for your kind words. It means a lot to see that people enjoy ones comments and thoughts :)

The Fan of the week award is a special one I think. While all the other awards are awarded people because of their writing and of their AARs this is the only award that is awarded on the basis of something everyone can do, read and comment on all the great AARs that we have here on the Paradox forums. I think that is something we should all remember and continue as we do today to keep this great tradition alive. These forums are filled with great writers and fans, and I think that is the thing that makes Paradox so special. And it isn’t hard to make good comments when one has so many great stories to comment upon…

Having said that there is only one thing I regret and that is that I am unable to get enough time to read all the great AARs around. There is always one more AAR that one wants to read, one more AAR that looks interesting, but unfortunately time isn’t something one can control and with real life also taking time, but still I guess not even stnylan is able to read everything around, so that is just the way it has to be I guess ;)

As for the 3000 post club General Jac we might be a small group, but we do our best to keep the forums alive and well, and in the end I guess that is all we can do…

Having said that I guess it is time to say thank you everyone once more, and then I will enjoy my 15 minutes of fame before handing this award on. Thanks everyone :D

Congratulations Lord E!!

Congratulations Sir. A finer secret policeman an AAR never had, well deserved.

Congratulations, Lord E!

Thoughtful comments are the best treat a writer can get, and Lord E does plenty of those. Very well deserved.

He's a great writer, besides!

Good work!

Rensslaer

Again I just want to say thank you all for your kind words. It is very nice to see that ones efforts are appreciated :)

And now as my week has come to an end it is time to hand this award on. I have had a very hard time deciding as there are so many great people on these forums that could and should get this award, so it took me some time to decide. But in the end I decide upon a great fan and commentator…

He has won this award before, but from what I can see it has been a long time since he was last awarded this award. His comments are always very fine and often very detailed, he shows a great level of knowledge in his comments and from what I have seen he is also one that tries to read AARs from most of the Paradox games and that is always a great bonus when you see a familiar name in several sub-forums…

So maybe you have guessed by now…

The new fan of the week is: Chief Ragusa

Congratulations Chief :)

Congrats Chief Ragusa! :)

Well deserved. Very well deserved. Congratulations!

Great choice, Lord E. And congrats Chief Ragusa! Always there with a detailed comment and that is very much appreciated. :)