• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would think Monday would be sufficient -- that would bring us back on track for our regular schedule.

A reminder to anyone who passes this award along that it's your responsibility to tell your successor that 1) he's won, and 2) he must pick his own successor after a week.

Thanks!

Rensslaer

Yeah, can you believe I had to let the schmuck know that he won...again. sigh...this is getting old. ;) duggy winning all these FOW awards, I mean. :p

To cut SEG a little slack, rc was on vacation when he got the award. :D

Rensslaer said:
I would think Monday would be sufficient -- that would bring us back on track for our regular schedule.

A reminder to anyone who passes this award along that it's your responsibility to tell your successor that 1) he's won, and 2) he must pick his own successor after a week.

Thanks!

Rensslaer

I was on vacation when I won (got back a few days ago), and got no notification at all (plus the title still says SEG-CISR

I wound never have known, except grayghost told me...

rcduggan said:
I was on vacation when I won (got back a few days ago), and got no notification at all (plus the title still says SEG-CISR

:eek:o Ehm, sorry for not informing you, I am in vacation, and only recenty have I been going to the city to go to LANHouses and to get good connections.

Eh, hopefully I'll get on more often once I get to São Paulo.

rcduggan said:

We know... grayghost told us in the post previous to yours. :rofl: he should at least get an honorable mention for riding herd on the vacationing winners, who apparently have had too much sun and libations. :p

Greyghost vacations vicariously through the rest of you! :D

Oh, and RCDuggan -- SNAZZZZY avatar!!! <<beams>>

What exactly is it? Prussian Navy? Prussian Chancellor? Or something... My flag knowledge is good, but not great...

Renss

Rensslaer said:
Greyghost vacations vicariously through the rest of you! :D

Vacation? Hmmmm...(looks the word up in websters...time away from work to recover from doldrums...hmmmm) I do not know what this vacation thing is. Me thinks I must investigate. :cool:

Two Requests:

1) Can a Mod update the title on this, so we can move forward?

2) RC - you got someone picked out yet? Let's go for Monday.

Thanks!

Renss

Well congrats yet again rcduggan :)

*plans a revolt with the other Generals of the forum* :p

Just realised that this has been dormant, and the neglect to change the title. A belated congratulations to rcduggan, and a small request. Should the title issue ever become so acute again could someone please drop me a PM. Thanks.

A reckless reader, heh? Congrat rcduggan! :p

Congrats, rcduggan!

Congratulations, rcduggan!

Stnylan, I don't think you need worry about changing the title. This seems to work as many weeks as not. ;-)

Vann

stnylan said:
Just realised that this has been dormant, and the neglect to change the title. A belated congratulations to rcduggan, and a small request. Should the title issue ever become so acute again could someone please drop me a PM. Thanks.
Vann the Red said:
Stnylan, I don't think you need worry about changing the title. This seems to work as many weeks as not. ;-)Vann
Thank you very much, Stnylan!

Actually, this thread had been updated within a couple of hours every time until now, but I was never sure who was catching it and making the change. My suspicion was either Coz1 or Mettermrck. I should have thought to PM one or the other of you, but it had been so regular before I figured anyday someone would see and change it, especially if the thread got bumped every once in a while.

Sorry for being lazy!

There should be, hopefully, a new awardee today or so.

Thanks

Rensslaer

Congrats Rcduggan