• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He's only 84. :)

Congrats, Walter! I enjoyed your comments in "Tannenberg!" Well deserved!

Walter Model said:
I hope you enjoyed the Border Dispute I had with stynlan :D

Link please! Any dispute worthy of a Fan of the week award is something I can see myself reading.

Your wish is my command, Dysken.

Start reading from when I say "Jirgiz?!" and see myself go into a fanny fit over a dispute (correction, boundary, not border where I thought stynlan was wetting because my suggestions were crap, but it was actually catknight which made him die in laughter :D

Walter Model said:
Your wish is my command, Dysken.

Start reading from when I say "Jirgiz?!" and see myself go into a fanny fit over a dispute (correction, boundary, not border where I thought stynlan was wetting because my suggestions were crap, but it was actually catknight which made him die in laughter :D

Good, but not good enough :p
I need a proper URL and thread name too.

General Jac said:
Congrats Walter! :D

I have checked your profile......you might be 100 years old for all I know :p

By young I meant young to the forum, or did I ;).

Edit: Now you can see my real age :D

Last edited:
Nevermind found it! EDIT: Hehe that was hilarious :D !

Last edited:
Well Walter, congratulations. Well deserved also. ;)

I've definately enjoyed being Fan of the Week. Thank you everyone for posting, and Chief Ragusa for making me one. Despite that, the mantle must be passed on. As of Monday, February 19th 2007 I declare the next FotW to be :

CHESTERTON!

In my Reich AAR, his and grayghost's replies were what kept me going. He has even started his own AAR. So, here is the Fan of the Week mantle :

*Hands it over*

Many congratulations. A great member of AAR-land.

Congrats Chesterton!, You've always made good comments in my AAR and I hope you continue doing so in my AAR and others.

I first noticed this a few of hours ago, and I must say it is definitely a pleasant surpise. Thank you Walter for selecting me, and thanks for your congratulations everyone. I'm happy to be a part of this community and honored to receive this award.

I don't follow a huge amount of AARs and my commenting activity is a bit inconsistent sometimes (and I'm sure there are very many excellent works out there that I haven't read) but I look forward to continue reading and commenting more in the future.

I offer a suggestion (which I myself can use) to those who only follow AARs of one or two or perhaps even three games; it is that you browse other forums and see what's out there. You may be pleasantly suprised. ;)

Lastly thank you to all those who have commented in my AARs and all commentatAARs and writAARs in general. :D