• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
pjcrowe said:
Wow! I notice a new pm when I get on this morning, and discover I've won an award without knowing it existed! :eek:o Guess I've discovered a new thread to spend time on.

Thanks, The_Kipper!

-Pat

Welcome to my world :D , well congrats fellow AAR fan and SPAMMER ;)

pjcrowe said:
Wow! I notice a new pm when I get on this morning, and discover I've won an award without knowing it existed! :eek:o Guess I've discovered a new thread to spend time on.

Thanks, The_Kipper!

-Pat
Hehe you were not the only one as you may already know. I too was not aware of the existence of this award upon receiving it along with Jac. Congrats nonetheless

Last edited:
Very good, Pjcrowe!

I do remember seeing you in some very unlikely places! :D

Rensslaer

I guess I'm supposed to say something about favored AARs I've read. Yogurt had a bunch of them in my early years on these forums, but I'd have to say that my all time favorite is one that started about the time I joined, and is still not finished. ahem:Get on with it, CP! :p I refer, of course, to Scotland Forever!, a classic if ever there was one.

-Pat

congratulations pjcrowe! ! :cool:

GhostWriter said:
congratulations pjcrowe! ! :cool:
Hmm, the choice of colors makes it look like a reminder to write some more of my Balance of Power AAR. :eek:o

-Pat

The title has been passed:

Congrats stnylan!

-Pat

Absulutely deserved!

I don't know how active he is in other sections, but in the CK AARs he is omnipresent, and I know his comments mean a whole lot especially to the new writers, for they did to me.

Congratulations stnylan!

When one looks up the word "fan" in the AARland dictionary, the very first picture is that of our newly named fan! He's won four times for a reason. There are very few, if any, that devote as much time in getting people the comments they deserve! Thank you for that, stnylan. And a very hearty congrats! :D

Congrats Stnylan on your multiple awards for fan of the week

Indeed, sir, your comments have been a great inspiration to me as I have started to participate around here. A hearty thank-you and congratulations. :)

Congrats stnylan, I see your comments all over the place on a regular basis, well deserved indeed :D

Absolutely deserved, a mainstay of AARland! Congratulations stnylan. :)

Can't we just give stnylan this title for eternity

Congratulations stnylan, that is the 2nd time this year I believe