• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks to Densley and everyone else!

Enewald said:
A really intriguing username I must say.
It certainly is. One day I may reveal what it means...

Well I must nominate a successor. I must admit, I am not well versed in posters in relation to other AARs, so I have to look at my own.

A lot of commentators on my AAR have been there for a long time and I feel it would be a bit of an insult to not give some of them this award. Unfortunately, I can only give it to one person! So I thank and apologise to all of my regular followers, I did look over you all, and preferably would have chosen you all. You know who you are.

So I am awarding this to StanislavSoltys, who has always been an insightful and friendly commenter on my AAR for a long time now, and yet has not yet received any recognition for it. As well as this, he has a promising and interesting AAR (albeit one that he cannot currently update). His presence in the Victoria II forum has always been a positive and welcome one, and I hope he continues to be a regular poster there.

Well down Stanislav!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Stanislav!

Thank you The B for your nomination and everyone else for your support!

As The B said himself, I am not as frequent of a replier as many other people, but I enjoy praising others for their hard work done in completing their AARs. As someone who started his own AAR, I must say that keeping one is not an easy task. One who writes an AAR is like the author of any novel or textbook - it is mentally draining, in terms of trying to keep the story interesting (which I'm not good at as of yet) and simply trying to logically explain what is going on in the game. The B's Germanian AAR, I feel, is one of the most well written AARs I have ever had the privilege to read!

Thank you for the award, as a member of this forum, I am very proud to bear the title of the Fan of the Week!

Unfortunately, I don't understand how this works. :p Do I nominate a successor on Sunday (a week after I was nominated)?

Last edited:
Now that it's Sunday, it's time for me to appoint the successor to the Fan of the Week.

I appoint guillec87 as the successor. Guillec87 always comments on many AAR's that I have read, and is always very nice and encouraging in his comments, as any fan would be. He doesn't lurk on a single forum, but is active in others, as well. I've seen his encouragement range from the Victoria 2 AARs and the Hearts of Iron III AARs. For these reasons, it wasn't hard to see guillec87 as the best person to be the next Fan of the Week.

Congrats guillec87!

Indeed, congrats Guilec. :)

(Oh, and also a special congrats to last week' s winner for remembering to pass on the award! We've had quite a few stalls as of late...)

Congrats guillec87! You certainly deserve it! :thumbsup:

Congratulations, guillec!

Thanks all of you! I am really honored to be for the second time a fan of the week... I am really flattered on how my lurking all around the forums has been described :p.. If I could only show this to my girlfriend without she looking at me like a very grown child hahahahaha

Thanks all of you! I am really honored to be for the second time a fan of the week... I am really flattered on how my lurking all around the forums has been described :p.. If I could only show this to my girlfriend without she looking at me like a very grown child hahahahaha

Mfw I can never tell anyone I have won this award nine times... :(

Reactions:
Congrats Gui! :)

Mfw I can never tell anyone I have won this award nine times... :(

Guess you need to spend less time on the forums then and so do I! :D

Congrats!