• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, folks -- first of all, please do remember to notify award winners when they've won. Since there isn't a specific AAR to post notifications on for this award, it's even more important.

As to who "actually" won the award? Uh... I just work here. :p

If nothing develops in 24 hours, the thread is open for nominations.

It seems that I've messed rhis thread (again!)

I meant sir H. Applebay (although sir Humphrey is also a wonderful candidate for the prize, too)

Sorry....

I will make the adjustments, and yes, Kurt, please PM the actual winner. Congratulations!

A proper and formal congratulations to H. Appleby! Well done sir!

Are we now counting our new winner as being this week's recipient and Sir Humphrey last week's, or will we simply make out as if the latter never won at all?

Nonetheless, I must offer my proper congratulations to our proper winner: H. Appleby! Well done indeed.

Are we now counting our new winner as being this week's recipient and Sir Humphrey last week's, or will we simply make out as if the latter never won at all?

Nonetheless, I must offer my proper congratulations to our proper winner: H. Appleby! Well done indeed.

Kurt won on 16th, Sir Humphrey then from 23rd to 2nd, now H.Appleby from 2nd to 9th of march. And we still are needing the next candidate...

Reactions:
And congratulations to H.Appleby, for an equally sterling effort.

Okay, I'll update the OP with Enewald's suggestion. To keep things moving along, for now, I am opening the thread for nominations. (In the future, please only forum nicknames. :))

Thank you all very much!

Having started as a lurker, I have truly come to appreciate the community here and what they provide to me (free of charge!). Where else can I proudly display my obsession with an inbred dynasty of absolutists!?

Thank you all, again, and I look forward to nominating a peer of mine come Sunday.

Congrats Buckingham! Maybe we can expect an AAR...;) :D

I suppose it's time to pass my e-crown, and I believe I have a wonderful candidate. May I present the Fan of the week, my buddy, GreatUberGeek!
GUG is consistently offering positive feedback and support to AAR's and is well deserving. ((I haven't looked, but surely there is no way that this is his first time winning the award?))

I hope no one minds, but I'd also like to take a moment to shamelessly publicize some of my favorite current AARs, though certainly not all of them.

In the Shadow of Greatness - Etienne's War This is authored by one of my favorite writers, Seelmeister, who is also recently married and starting a new job. So everyone please congratulate Seelmeister and maybe nudge him a bit for an update while you're at it. :eek:o

Divided We Stand - An Austrian Puppeteer AAR Authored by WingedLion14, this AAR is near and dear to my heart. A Habsburg Empire decentralized into puppet states is the name, and staying relevant as a non GP Austria is the game. Take a look at this non-tradional Austria play-through.

I suppose it's time to pass my e-crown, and I believe I have a wonderful candidate. May I present the Fan of the week, my buddy, GreatUberGeek!
GUG is consistently offering positive feedback and support to AAR's and is well deserving. ((I haven't looked, but surely there is no way that this is his first time winning the award?))

Indeed, I make it his second time. Very many congratulations to GreatÜberGeek! A fine choice!

I hope no one minds, but I'd also like to take a moment to shamelessly publicize some of my favorite current AARs, though certainly not all of them.

It is, in fact, encouraged to do just that. (And they're some great AARs, by the way. :))