• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is rather late on my part (I need to check my PMs more), but I wanted to thank everyone. I'm always in awe of the great stories people craft, and I'm always happy to help if I can. Cheers!

Edit: For my part, I'd like to nominate Baltasar. He regularly comments in a great many AARs, he's usually helpful (insightful, even), and I feel it's fans like him that really keep the writers motivated. Truly a great fan!

Last edited:
He regularly comments in a great many AARs, he's usually helpful (insightful, even), and I feel it's fans like him that really keep the writers motivated. Truly a great fan!

I fully agree with this. Commenting scarcely, yet helpfully.

Congratulations, Baltasar!

Congratz Baltasar!!

Thanks guys,
due to some RL issues, I simply forgot about the nomination. Shame on me :-(

I'd like to nominate Avindian as fan of the week this time. His efforts in running a forum based MP game are simply astonishing. Even though I am not commenting much there, I do read all of it.

Last edited:
In that case, disregard my previous post:

Congratualtions Avindian! A fine, upstanding member of AARland, and a very deserving recipient.

Congratulations!

(but please remember, if he is the author of said AAR, there ought to be given writing awards for running said AAR, this fan award is mainly for those fans of said AARs, not to the authors. Still haven't seen a fan given writer awards for writing comments...) :)

Reactions:

(but please remember, if he is the author of said AAR, there ought to be given writing awards for running said AAR, this fan award is mainly for those fans of said AARs, not to the authors. Still haven't seen a fan given writer awards for writing comments...) :)

My thoughts precisely. Based on the rationale supplied by Baltasar for his nomination, my immediate reaction was 'surely this fits more into Role Player of the Month, or such?' That said, Avindian is, in any case, a most deserving recipient. I once again offer my congratulations.