• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah thank you. I got a message from coz saying that I need to appoint a successor? Sorry, I don't know too much about fan of the week, and have been busy with RL for the last little while.

What do I need to do now?

Ah thank you. I got a message from coz saying that I need to appoint a successor? Sorry, I don't know too much about fan of the week, and have been busy with RL for the last little while.

What do I need to do now?
Best to check the first post of this thread which will suggest you should appoint a successor Fan of the Week. ;) It should answer all your questions. :)

Well, it's been a few days more and it does not appear that a new successor will be named. As it has been a few weeks, let us get this back up and running. My choice for the new Fan of the Week was really an easy choice once I began to think on who might be named.

This member gets around to many of the game forums and always leaves thoughtful advice and comment. Not only that, but he uses his position as DM to keep things clean and tidy and running smoothly. All told, he is a true Fan and has not won for a couple of years now. So let's hear it for...

Qorten​

Congratulations sir! This is very well deserved.

Thanks for all you do for the forum, Qorten! :)

Congrats! Well deserved, a big part of the forums :)

Congrats Qorten! Very few fans are as deserving of the award as you!

Wow, thanks coz for my 2nd FotW-award!
Also thanks to the people checking all the AwAARd-threads and congratulating the winners.

I'm not nearly as prolific as Enewald has been for years now or stnylan until a year ago, but I try my best to leave good comments at those AARs I frequent and like most and I occasionaly leave an encouraging comment in an AAR that I don't particularly like but is well-made nevertheless.

As for the inquiries into a new AAR or updates to existing AARs, I can't say. I've tried writing a second chapter for my Rome AAR but it just doesn't work. I can't get what I want on paper. The For The Glory AAR will probably be continued when/if I get into FtG again. I've recently been playing an EU3-campaign with the MEIOU-mod and I've considered making an AAR of a part of what happened in that game. I can't play Rome or EU3 anymore without making notes of what happens just in case I decide to try and make an AAR out of it, but I don't actually play that much anymore (a few hours a week max).

Congratulations Qorten!

Many congratulations !

Congratulations!

Excellent choice! Congratulations, Qorten!