• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Junuxx!

My apologies for the delay guys. Christmas and related family obligations kept me away from computers for a couple of days. I would like to pass the FotW award to Darkrenown.

As an extremely resourceful, constructive and helpful HTTT beta tester, over the last month or so he has probably answered more HTTT gameplay questions and bug reports than anybody else. On top of that he was quick to contribute an unofficial patch that corrected some of the most obvious bugs, and he has also been active in AARland with his Venice Heir beta AAR. Here (and in Brother Bean's Heir AAR) too he gave plenty feedback to give us a good understanding of the latest expansion.

Because his voluntary efforts show a great deal of involvement with the Paradox games and the community, I think he well deserves the award.

Last edited:
Excellent. Congats Darkrenown...!

T

Congrats, well deserved especially after the HttT stuff!

Congratulations !

Congrats, DR!

You've definitely earned this, with your support with HOI 3 and HTTT, and your valued assistance with the Manuals and Guides!

Rensslaer

Congratulations :)

Congratulations, Darkrenown :)

Congratulations!

Congrats Darkrenown!