• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very well deserved!

Congratulations Robou...although I imagine you're wading through hundreds and hundreds (perhaps even thousands?) of AARs as the new LibrAARian...you're a brave, brave man.

Congratulations robou, hope you haven't drowned in the vastness of the HOI2-library yet!

robw963 said:
Congratulations Robou...although I imagine you're wading through hundreds and hundreds (perhaps even thousands?) of AARs as the new LibrAARian...you're a brave, brave man.
he is the new librAARian?? :eek:

Talk about a surprise!

Anyways, congratulations pal :D

Nice choice. Congrats Robou. And thanks for working on the LibrAARy.

Like others, I appreciate you taking on the HoI2 library. Like all of the librAARies, it's a valuable resource.

Congratulations Robou. :cool:

Congratulations mate, isn't this the second time this year!

Second time this year? Surprises even me. Now as robw963 say, you'd imagine I'd be wading through tons of AARs: not the case I'm afraid. In fact, I don't really know why I got his. My readership has never been as low as it is. I'm struggling to keep up with the amount I have at the moment; backlogs of homework, coursework and my new LibrAARian job really take up a hell of a lot of time. I am getting a little back into the flow of reading, that backlog I mentioned slowly clearing up, but I am trying my best to read as much as I can in the time I have. Apologies there mainly to Snugglie, still paitiently waiting for me to catch up with his AAR (I have been since July... :eek:o ). Anyway, thank you everyone who congratulated me; it really make a difference, winning this award. It will keep me reading as much as I can for many months to come. I'll see you in a week with the new winner. Thanks again :)
Rob

Well done Robou!

Very Many Congratulations robou !! Always , ALWAYS , happy to see you around ! your comments are excellent ! Well done !