• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations germanpeon!

Congratulations Eber, Qorten and GermanPeon!

Can it be that I've been away that long? Seems impossible, but these days...

Great work, all!

Rensslaer

Rensslaer said:
Congratulations Eber, Qorten and GermanPeon!

Can it be that I've been away that long? Seems impossible, but these days...

Great work, all!

Rensslaer

i been away a lot longer than that ! ! :(

Congratulations Eber ! ! :cool:

Congratulations Qorten ! ! :cool:

Congratulations GermanPeon ! ! :cool:

and, all others who won in my two month absence ! !
:cool:

Many Congratulations germanpeon! :D

Congrats germanpeon. Also, congrats to all the other winners that I have missed during my absence.

Congratulations.

Wow, thank you!

I believe that this is the second time I have won this award... not too bad, eh? :cool:
I really love these forums so much and I am glad that I have contributed something meaningful to the fine work of the many excellent authors.

I am going to list my favorite AARs now, just so you know. :D

I think in EU3 its Alteran's Mare Nostrum--A Venice IN AAR. Great strategy, story, and overviews. Not to mention empire-building. :cool:

For HoI2 it is definitely Remble's 1944 GC as Japan: The Setting Sun - Gotterdammerung, Japan 1944. Its everything his last 44 AAR was, and often even more. Great in

I have always had a special fascination with Vicky and I think Mishgan captures a lot of my favorite things about the game in his AAR, The Revenge of the Bear: a BeAARhug just for you!. First off: Russia. Awesome. In Mr; Mishgan's epic tale, Russia becomes the most powerful nation in the world and builds a massive empire.

I think I will pass the crown ( :D ) on to Mr. Maj. von Mauser. He is very active on the HoI2 AAR forums and comments a lot on Remble's AAR.

EDIT: I accidentally credited "BeAARhug" to Herbert West, sorry to Mishgan and anyone else who saw my error. (Lesson: dont post after a long, long night with your friends. :eek:o )

Last edited:
Congratulations Maj. Von Mauser.

GhostWriter said:
i been away a lot longer than that ! ! :(

Congratulations Eber ! ! :cool:

Congratulations Qorten ! ! :cool:

Congratulations GermanPeon ! ! :cool:

and, all others who won in my two month absence ! !
:cool:
and I think I have a lot of catching up to do :rofl:

Congratulations Germanpeon and Major, both are well deserved. AARland can never have enough comments, and thank you two for giving your fair share.

Congratulations , Major - salute - and belated congrats to germanpeon !