• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done germanpeon, congratulations :)

Congrats germanpeon! :D

Congrats germanpeon!

Congratulations germanpeon ! ! :cool:

Congratulations!

Ahura Mazda said:
That's an even more boring reply then mine! :mad:

well i'm sorry,

I would like to congratulate Germanpeon with all fibers of my being. May this award be with you until the day you kick the bucket, and let us remember you not as a man, but as a God

Ahura Mazda said:
That's an even more boring reply then mine! :mad:
what I think is interesting is that from Hardraade to Ghostwriter, all the replies are just about exactly the same.

comagoosie said:
:rofl:

aren't we a creative bunch, and most of us are writers :D
And some of us lazy writers. ;)

Well, I gather that GermanPeon wasn't informed that he'd been awarded the prize...

I've PM'd him, so hopefully he'll show up here soon! :)

Rensslaer

Heh, just got the PM. Thanks everyone, especially...

Fizzay Money said:
I would like to congratulate Germanpeon with all fibers of my being. May this award be with you until the day you kick the bucket, and let us remember you not as a man, but as a God
Wow, thanks a lot! I shall hold the award close to my heart for now and evermore. :p

Honestly, I never expected to be awarded anything on these forums as I have no writing talent (I tried, and failed :eek:o ) and no extensive knowledge of any aspects of the fine Paradox games. I guess I was wrong, huh!

My favorite AARs for each forum I follow are currently:
The All Island AAR, by Capibara (EU3)
Vengeance - Vichy France, by kami888 (HoI2)
The Roof of the World: A Tibetan AAR, by Eärendil (Vicky)
Adventures of the Crovan Clan, by Alfred Packer (CK)

As for the next nominee, I will have to think on it.