• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations german general. Never heard of you but I quess you are good motivator in dark and mysterious land that is HoI2 AARland.

Congrats german general! :cool: Comments never bore, it's the lack of comments that bore. :D

Joe

Congratulations, German General!

Curious to see who you will choose as your successor!

Rensslaer

It has been an honour to be fan of the week.
This weeks fan of the week is none other then a famous carthaginian general and to keep it among our rank the fan of this week is General Hannibal congratulations !!!

Congrats General Hannibal, you have joined in on the conspiracy! :D

Really going through the Generals, aren't we? ;) Well, congrats General Hannibal.

Thank you, Thank you :D

I come up from Breakfast and find I'm fan of the week. What better experience could I have. I'd like to thank german general. I mostly stay in the HOI2 forum since it is the only Paradox game I own. I started lurking in the spring of 2005 but I registered at the end of November. The community here is great and I'm honored to receive such an award. I fear I may have become to over-zealous in a certain Carthage AAR but I have learned not to spam, no matter how temporarily entertaining may be. I'll be trying to finish my two current AARs, Hannibals Journey, A RISK AAR and Arabs for ARRabia. Now I must find the work of finding a worthy successor within a week :p. And once again, thank you german general.

Many congratulations. And there is definite collusion amidst the general staff ;)

Congtats! We always need valuable readers. :)

this is turning quite the general uprising....ANYWAYS, congrats to you general hannibal carthage is proud of you

Congratulations, General Hannibal!

Great to see you making your presence known outside of your very creative AARs! :D

Rensslaer