• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations r0ter :)

Thanks to all!!

I became the notice through an MP, because I don't usually visit english forums, so imagine which where my hopes to be the fan of the week :D

Anyways, it's a honor for me to get an award from the paradox community. Thank you DarkReborn, and thank you all :D:D

I'm so happy!! :D:D

EDIT: I've just seen Veldmaarschalk's post. So I'm going to answer to him =)

The AAR I'm actually writing is based on the USA, as you can see in my signature. But my AAR is different from the majority. The point of view I try to give is not only the politicians'/head of states', but the soldiers', too. So my AARs are little war novels with normal soldiers as protagonists who fight in the battles I live in the game.

What I appreciate in an AAR is, first of all, a good writing (and spelling :D) that makes the reader to keep on reading. I have read a pair of AARs which I simply couldn't read. Some sentences were just indecipherable (even in spanish) so I had to stop and limit myself to watch screenshots.
At last, I wish that my english was understandable for you. Unfortunately, my english is not as good as my german :rolleyes:

Next Sunday (I'll try to remember... next sunday...next sunday!!...) I will post another fan of the week, but he will be a spaniard, because i do never visit the english forums... :eek:o

I hope there isn't any problem :)
Thanks to all again, specially to DarkReborn :)

Last edited:
r0ter said:
I'm so happy!! :D:D

Code:
For he's a jolly good fellow,
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.

Congrats r0ter :)

The week is over I have the honour to give the prize to another Fan...

As I told you, I don't usually read on the English Forums. I could have watched through this week who could take this prize, but then I prefered to select someone who I really know he's a good reader. Following this rule, there were only spanish candidates for me :eek:o
The new Fan of the Week is a young spanish boy from Madrid (16 years old) very apreciated in the spanish community. He's not only a great reader, but an incredible AARtist (as we spanish say).

As I said, I have the honour to noun

Gardarian

as the new Fan of the Week

Congrats, Garda, and enjoy!

My good Good... I've started a real Spamiard invasion!!!!

Dunno whether to congratulate my good old boss at the Great War forum (in Spanish, of course) or to give my condolences to the non-Spamiard members of this section... :rofl:

Kurt_Steiner said:
My good Good... I've started a real Spamiard invasion!!!!

Dunno whether to congratulate my good old boss at the Great War forum (in Spanish, of course) or to give my condolences to the non-Spamiard members of this section... :rofl:

He's guilty!! :D

I'm really sorry. I just wanted to give the prize to someone I was sure he was a good fan, and I only know spaniards... :(

I heard that Gardarian does sometimes read in the english forums, so I ope he's returning the ball to the international users :D

Congratulations Gardarian !

EDIT
And muchios gracias Kurt for bringing to our attention a whole new world of AARtists :)

Last edited:
Congratulations Gardarian :)

Thanks, r0ter!! Thanks at all!! :D :D

I think i'm not a great reader of AAR's, but if r0ter says it... :D

I'm actually write an AAR about France in HoI2, but an autocrathic France under Petain since 1936 who will try to conquer all Europe including the USSR and England. There likes too difficult :wacko: but i will (try) do it. . I've got too an austrohungary AAr for EU2, a tibetan AAR for HOI2, an AAR with CSA (the both are paused), a republican AAR (SPR, HOI2) and a prussian AAr for EU2 too. Like r0ter, I write since the point of view of the politicians and soldiers in the battlefield.

But and advertising: my AAR's there are so so bored :D

I will try to select a no-spaniard like fan of the week :D maybe this is the end of the dinasty of Kurt "adriano" Steiner? We know it next sunday :D

Gardarian said:
I will try to select a no-spaniard like fan of the week :D maybe this is the end of the dinasty of Kurt "adriano" Steiner? We know it next sunday :D

It wasn't my idea, trust me... :D Those Spamiards, you know... :rofl:

Congratulations Gardarian.

Congratulations Gardarian for your hard work at supporting our writers ! Thank you very much !

Congrats Gardarian.