• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! :)

Um, moderators, is there any technical reason I can't go onto pg 258???:confused:

Congratulations Seek75! :)

Um, moderators, is there any technical reason I can't go onto pg 258???:confused:

My educated guess is that it's because there are 257 pages in this thread. :D Or seriously, there seems to be one more page in the "navigation" than there is in the actual thread sometimes, dunno why.

Congrats! :)

My educated guess is that it's because there are 257 pages in this thread. :D Or seriously, there seems to be one more page in the "navigation" than there is in the actual thread sometimes, dunno why.

Which, if I say so myself, is a technical issue. :D

There are only 257 pages so far. Ghost pages may have something to do with deleted posts. I remember that there were a lot more ghost pages all over the forum when they upgraded it to the latest vBulletin-software.

But there now are 258 pages, and the problem is fixed.

So, for this week's fan, I nominate...

Projekt 919!

He has done an excellent job of leading the way for the Southern Nationalist Party in BigBadBob's interactive United States V2 AAR, The Presidents (the link to which is in my signature), and has been a wonderful contributor to the AAR in general.

I Humbly accept this Nomination as Fan of the Week

Congrats Projekt 919!

Congratulations Projekt 919!