• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Ghostwriter! :)

Fantastic to see such a worthy winner of this award. Ghostwriter you are truly an asset to this community and I for one always appreciate your comments in my AARs. SO well done and thanks once again for taking the effort to read through the hundreds of pages of my Golden Horde AAR.

Nil-The-Frogg: ...Magnificent comments all over AARland!

now there is a man whose style i love ! ! :D

there are many more deserving than i for this award
, so that is my explanation for always turning it over early. in fact, i would have had no problem in naming five or more as my replacement ! ! (but i doubt that the powers that be would appreciate it ! ! :rolleyes: )

having made the decision on a replacement for Fan of the Week, Nikolai, please step up and accept your award ! ! :cool:

Congratulations to our new fan of the week Nikolai !

Congratulations Ghostwriter, and to Nikolai. Well done.

Congrats to the new fan of teh week!
congrats.jpg

Wow, thanks.:) I don't know what I have done to deserve this, I must be one of the worst to actually comment every time an update comes, often it takes several updates. A great honour though! Now, if there is anything I'm supposed to do except sending the torch to a new fan in a week, now would be the time to tell me.:p

Again, thanks!:)

Well, it is somewhat customary (although that has slipped a bit in latter days) to go on a bit about what one is currently reading.

Congratulations, Nikolai!

Vann

Way to go, Nikolai! Well earned. Congrats. :)

Congrats Nikolai! :D

Congratulatoryations! :cool:

Congratulations, Nikolai!

Nikolai said:
Wow, thanks.:) I don't know what I have done to deserve this, I must be one of the worst to actually comment every time an update comes, often it takes several updates. A great honour though! Now, if there is anything I'm supposed to do except sending the torch to a new fan in a week, now would be the time to tell me.:p

Again, thanks!:)
Well, one of the lessly-observed tenets of winning the award is that you get to tell us about yourself, and some of your favorite AARs!

Rensslaer

Nice choice. Congratulations Nikolai :)

Rensslaer said:
Well, one of the lessly-observed tenets of winning the award is that you get to tell us about yourself, and some of your favorite AARs!

Well, I better get on to it then.:)

I'm 21 years old, studies the Middle East in university in year two of a bachelor grade level. I specialize on history this semester. Lives in the old Hansa stadt Bergen in western Norway. I have played Paradox games since the times of EU1. Still not very good though.:D So much for me.

I read a fair amounts of AARs, not always so good at commenting though(in my own eyes at least, I just got to know from the writer of one of my favourite AARs, History of the White Eagle, that I am one of his most active readers on the commenting side :p ). Hard to pick a favourite AAR, there are so many good ones...

Of the ongoing:

EU2: Byzantine's Khan, by Amric.
HoI2: For King and Country, by Draco Rexus. The Bear in Winter, by RossN.
EU3: The Rebirth of England, by English Patriot.
CK: Eastern Ambition, by RossN. Rome AARisen, by General_BT.
Victoria: The French Century, by kingmbutu.

But there are so many more GREAT aars out there!

Lastly, I would like to congratulate the new Fan of the Week: coz1! You are literally everywhere, encouraging new and old writers and always commenting in a constructive and uplifting way. And as far as I can see, you haven't had the honour since 2005. Way too long a wait! You have earned it!