• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, Iain! Well deserved!

(also - no worries, Enewald. I'm pretty sure more than a couple of dozen writAARs are happy you're active around the forum).

Congrats

Wow - this is COMPLETELY unexpected! Thanks very much Ves (and thanks to all of you for saying nice things)!

Some of you will have noticed that I've been a bit on the absent side from AAR Land recently (damn you real life!) but I'll take this award as an excuse to get back into the fray, do some updates to my AARs, and find a worthy successor for this award!

Congrats Iain! I'm happy to see you get it. :)

Nice win for the MK Dons too last night.:cool:

Congratulations, Iain Wilson! Well done.

Gratz, Iain!

Congratulations, Iain!

Congratulations!

Congrats Iain, nice to see you (deservedly) getting so prestigious an award, and I hope you'll keep your word on returning to AARland.

And Enewald: there's always next week. :p

Well, my time has come to pass on this prestigous award. It's been hard (because I love everyone who comments on my AARs) but I've finally settled on one. This guy not only provides amusing commentary, but he also acts as my barometer to gauge when I've let real life take me away from AARland for far too long.

Ladies and gents (actually, ARE there ANY ladies in AARLand?) I give you...

*DRUMROLL*

Threedog43!

Well done dogster!

Iain