• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you very much Winner for this honour and also a great thank you to everybody for their congratulations, I really appreciate it.

I do try my best not to be too selective in my commenting and try to get around to every part of the AAR forums, but I'm sure that this AARward will surely only increase my interest in discovering new and exciting stories!

So once again, thanks!

I nominate Milites. I love his AAR and when he shows up in mine and says he likes it, it means a lot

The feeling is mutual old bean ;)

Congratulations Milites ! ! :cool:

Congratulations. Hardly anyone deserved this more.

:cool: Congratulations, Milites! :cool:

Congratulations, Winner & Miletes!

Just a reminder, also, that this needs to be passed on to another big fan very soon!

It's time for a new fan and I've got a person in mind that I find has never won the FoW before. His recent hosting of the Guess the Author thread as well as the work done to get the Iron HeAARt contest together deserves a nod. That's a fan, right there. :D

The Yogi​

...is the next Fan of the Week. Congrats, sir. You deserve it! :)

I would just like to say sorry for not passing the arward on, but Ive not been able to find a proper internet connection ever since I went on holiday.

But I fully endorse the choice of Yogi and wish him many congratulations :)

Well done , Yogster :D congrats !

If Yogi's a fan, then he's slacking off with his writing. Back to work, ya lazy bum! :mad:

:D

I'm- I'm FAN OF THE WEEK?!:eek:

Well, that's a capital surprise if there ever was one! I can honestly say I never thought I would ever be considered for this award, much less win it. I'm a TERRIBLE fan!

In other words, coz1, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy... but thank you anyway! :D:D:D

Thank you all for your kind congratulations and eh, exhortations (Dublish). I will strive to earn this honour post fact!

An excellent choice, Coz!

The Yogi's involvement in Guess the Author and other encouraging activities more than qualifies him! Alot of spirit added to the Forum through his writing and activity.

Congrats, The Yogi!

Rensslaer

Thank you all for your kind congratulations and eh, exhortations (Dublish). I will strive to earn this honour post fact!

:D You know I never let an opportunity go. Congrats!

Nice choice. Congratulations Yogi!