• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As you can see from his Sig, Prawnstar is a much-appreciated Fan of mine!

Very well deserved! Congratulations!

And Congrats also to Emperor_Krk, who I missed....

Rensslaer

Well it's time to pass on the baton of FotW.

It seems to me the only sensible way I can do this is to look at posters in my own AAR and take it from there. The person I've chosen is someone who has commented on virtually every update and really helped me keep going especially in those first few posts when it feels like no one is reading.

So, without further ado, let me announce the new Fan of the Week! It's....

Robou

Many congratulations :D

Congratulations robou, hope you'll start reading mine soon! ;)

:cool: Congratulations, robou! :cool:

Another award? Hell this is getting out of hand! Thanks there PrawnStar, but i only comment because i read and i read because i enjoy. This goes for everyone of the AARs i comment on without fault.

I read a fair few AARs, not all but many, and i really enjoy every single one. I can't claim to be able to get through the high hundred words that stnylan and comagoosie can manage, but i spend a few hours each night reading through everything, and it is a very enjoyable experience.

I could name what i was reading, but it would be a long list and i would not like to discriminate among which ones i name. They are all as enjoyable and worthwhile reads as each other despite the quality/length ect.

All i really would say is that i really urge any person reading an AAR to comment something productive. This applies to firstly commenting and then writing something that the writer can reply to. Just saying "Great AAR" is, don't get me wrong, a nice thing to read, but after a couple of times it becomes a little repetetive. As a writer of my fair share of AARs i know just how much comments mean to the writers, hence why i decided to follow so many AARs, and i was pleasantly surprised at what i found. Just have a look, and you might find a treasure trove, but comment and you might just get the key to the chest ;) I know this has been said by almost every winner of this award, but the message is no less important as it becomes weekly older. Please, please, please keep commenting!

Thanks to everyone who has congratulated me and i will have a successor picked.

Rob

Last edited:
Very many congratulations

A big congrats, robou!

Congratulations Robou! :)