• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow..Thanks Davy! Im completely at a loss for words. Its a great honor. I just love reading AAR's as I am such a history fan and enjoy so many of the great AAR's out there.

I will now be on the hunt for a new Fan o the Week.

Thanks again for the nomination.

Thanks General Marshall...I usually relax after getting home at midnite from work to do a little HOI3 and then read my favorite AAR's such as Thru my Eyes-a TFH AAR, Alptraum (Nightmare), many others, and sadly the Wehrmacht News & World Report, which seems to have died (sigh).

After more than 5 years of playing various HOI games, I still learn new stuff from some great AAR's and the tutorials such as Misterbeans and many others... Its really amazing how so many players of HOI3 are also such great writers!!

Thanks all for the kind words.....I have been searching for my replacement and must confess I usually only notice those players which are on the same AAR's that I read.....Even tho I play CK2 and other games as well, my favorite that I keep coming back to is HOI3......and usually those that deal with Germany........so for all of you who play other Majors or minor countries.....my apologies.

With that said I nominte Jagdpnzr as the next Fan of the Week. May he carry the torch forward with dignity and grace.

Congrats Jagdpnzr!

Congrats!

Happy happy, joy joy, Jagdpanzr!

Congratulations, Jagdpnzr! I see your name all over...thanks for that.

Congrat's Jagdpnzr.

Just posting to get some activity; move along.

Just posting to get some activity; move along.

How long until someone other than the winner has a chance to nominate someone for an awAARd again?

Whoops, has it been that long already? I knew I was one congratulatory message short. I declare this one open for nomination. First come, first serve! Do take a look at the first post to check you don't nominate someone who has recently won.

Well, If I may I'd like to nominate DenselyBlair for the award. I've noticed He/She's a very active commentator in the CK2 AAR forum and to my knowledge has not won before.